- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well-Presented Semi-Detached Property
- Lounge with Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Two Double Dedrooms
- Study/Dressing Room
- Converted Attic Room (Currently Used as Third Bedroom)
- White Bathroom Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Easily Maintained PVC Soffits and Fascia
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Private Driveway Parking to Front
- Enclosed Patio Gardens to Front and Rear
- Popular Location Close to Local Shops, Schools and Bus Networks
- Within Walking Distance to Dixon Park and Comber Greenway
Additional InformationConveniently located in a popular residential location, 114 Grand Parade is close to an excellent range of local amenities and to shops, restaurants and schools in Castlereagh and Ballyhackamore. It offers excellent transport links to Belfast city centre and Dixon Park and the Comber Greenway are just a few minutes away.
This well presented two bedroom semi-detached property would be an ideal purchase for the first-time buyer, family or investor alike.
Of particular benefit is the private driveway parking and additional attic room space.
- Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed front door and leaded inset and side light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, storage cupboard under stairs.
- 3.7m x 3.14m (12' 2" x 10' 4")
Laminate wooden floor. Open fireplace (not in use). Open plan to:
- 4.8m x 2.3m (15' 9" x 7' 7")
Range of built in high and low level units, laminate work surfaces. Integrated four ring stainless steel hob, pull out extractor hood. Integrated oven. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Glazed display cabinet. Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Space for high level fridge/freezer. Part tiled walls. Laminate wooden floor. Open to dining area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.m x 2.68m (9' 10" x 8' 10")
Picture rail. Built-in mirror fronted robes with sliding doors. Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 2.72m (9' 6" x 8' 11")
Built-in robes with mirror fronted sliding doors. Laminate wooden floor. Concealed Worcester gas fired boiler. Outlook to rear.
- STUDY/DRESSING ROOM:
- 1.9m x 1.18m (6' 3" x 3' 10")
Built-in robes with mirror fronted sliding doors. Laminate wooden floor.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap, telephone hand shower, tiled splashback. glass shower screen. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Stairs to:
- ATTIC ROOM:
- 4.5m x 2.4m (14' 9" x 7' 10")
Fully floored sheeted and plastered. Velux windows x 2. Laminate wooden floor. Excellent storage into eaves x 3. Chrome low voltage spotlights. Attractive exposed brick wall. Light, heat and power. Elevated views over Belfast. Currently used a bedroom but no building control.
- Enclosed, paved front garden. Brick pavior driveway. Water tap. Enclosed rear patio garden, garden shed.
Travelling form Ballyhackamore village towards Belfast, turn left into North Road at the lights. Continue straight ahead at Bloomfield roundabout onto Grand Parade. No. 119 is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »