- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow
- Circa 4.5 Acres Land
- Stone Outbuilding & Stable Block
- 3 Bedrooms incl
- Master with Ensuite
- Family Bathroom
- Kitchen & Utility with Living/Dining Space and Stove
- Living Room with Fireplace
- Beautiful Countryside Setting
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this fantastic small holding on the outskirts of Ballynahinch on the Dromore Road. Approached by a laneway, the holding comprises a detached modern home with approximately 4.5 acres of wooded land including stabling block and stone outbuilding. The well presented home comprises bright entrance hall, kitchen/ living/ dining area, utility room, living room, three bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite and a family bathroom. The property is finished to a high standard throughout and provides excellent family accommodation.
Outside the property is surrounded by gardens laid in lawn with mature shrubbery and fruit trees. A beautiful countryside setting.
Rarely does such a modern stylish property come for sale with this amount of land. With so much to offer, early viewing is advised.
- Entrance Porch 5'6" x 3'8" (1.68m x 1.12m)
- PVC glazed front door. Tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Bright and spacious entrance hall with solid wooden floor. Access to hot press and storage cupboard.
- Living Room 14'3" x 13'0" (4.34m x 3.96m)
- Solid wooden floor. Fireplace with wooden surround and mantle; decorative inset and tiled hearth.
- Kitchen / Living / Dining 25'0" x 10'9" (7.62m x 3.28m)
- Range of high and low rise units with stainless steel sink and drainer and tiled splash back. Oil fired Ray Burner. Tiled floor.
Living / Dining area with solid wooden flooring - feature brick fire place with multi fuel stove and wooden mantle. Feature ceiling wooden beams.
- Utility Room 10'9" x 9'10" (3.28m x 3.00m)
- Range of high and low rise units with stainless steel sink and drainer. Recess for dish washer and washing machine. Tiled floor.
- Rear Hall
- Tiled floor. Door to rear.
- W/C 5'4" x 3'5" (1.63m x 1.04m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C and wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom One 13'1" x 10'5" (3.99m x 3.18m)
- Front facing. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Two 13'1" x 10'4" (3.99m x 3.15m)
- Front facing. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three (Ensuite) 13'1" x 10'5" (3.99m x 3.18m)
- Front facing.
- Ensuite 9'0" x 4'5" (2.74m x 1.35m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin with tiled splash back and shower. Tiled floor.
- Bathroom 13'0" x 10'9" (3.96m x 3.28m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin, bath and shower. Fully tiled floor and part walls.
- Land & Stable Block & Outbuilding 17'4" x 14'0" (5.28m x 4.27m)
- Circa 4.5 acres of land planted in trees. Stable block housing 4 stables and attached garage with roller door and separate stone outbuilding.
- The property is approached via a tarmaced laneway; and gardens are laid in lawn surrounding the property with mature shrubbery and fruit trees and paved patio area. There is a good sized yard to the rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »