- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully presented modern semi detached home
- Well maintained throughout
- Three bedrooms
- Large living room with feature fireplace
- Open plan kitchen and dining space
- Downstairs WC
- Family bathroom with separate shower
- Ample storage throughout
- Double glazed
- Gas fired central heating
- Driveway for two cars
- Enclosed rear patio
Additional InformationWe are delighted to present this spacious and well-presented semi-detached home on Downshire Road. Ideally located off the Holywood High Street, this property benefits from doorstep convenience to the bustling town, public transport networks, main arterial routes to Belfast and Bangor, excellent shopping facilities, restaurants and schools.
Internally the property boasts generous accommodation over three levels. On entry to the house you are greeted by a bright entrance hall with the benefit of a double height ceiling and gallery from the landing above. The accommodation on the ground floor comprises of bright and spacious kitchen and dining area with double doors opening to the rear patio, a good sized living room with feature fireplace and WC with cloaks space. On the first floor there are two bedrooms, master with an en suite shower room, family bathroom and storage cupboards. On the second floor there is a further bedroom and storage. To the rear there is an enclosed patio with ample space for a BBQ. To the front there is a brick paver driveway with parking for up to two cars.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a modern home in Holywood town with nothing to do but move in. Perfect for the young professional, downsizer or investor. Early inspection is highly recommended.
- Hardwood entrance door with large glazed side panel.
- BRIGHT ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood laminate floor, double height ceiling, cloaks space.
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, cloaks space, wood laminate floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.42m x 4.17m (14' 6" x 13' 8")
Attractive stone fire surround with gas fire inset and slate hearth, wood laminate floor.
- 4.17m x 2.72m (13' 8" x 8' 11")
Fully fitted with good range of high and low level units, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven, four ring induction hob with stainless steel hood over, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, recessed lighting, open to:
- DINING AREA:
- 3.48m x 3.12m (11' 5" x 10' 3")
Space for 4-6 seater table and chairs, double opening French doors to rear patio, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 3.73m (12' 9" x 12' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled corner shower cubicle with Aqualisa electric shower, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 2.95m (12' 5" x 9' 8")
- 2.77m x 2.31m (9' 1" x 7' 7")
Contemporary suite comprising: Low flush WC, wash hand basin with feature mirror and lighting above, panelled bath with chrome mixer tap, fully tiled shower enclosure with chrome shower fitments, tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- Storage cupboard for gas fired central heating boiler, linen cupboard with shelving, gallery over to hallway.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.73m x 3.63m (12' 3" x 11' 11")
- Access to large eaves storage.
- Rear patio, bin store. Brick pavior parking to front for 2 cars.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »