- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Mid Terrace Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge Open To Dining
- Slate Grey Handleless Kitchen With Built-in Appliances
- Contemporary Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating/Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Courtyard
- Detached Garage
Ravenhill gardens is just off the Ravenhill Road and offers convenience to the Ormeau Park, transport links into and out of Belfast as well as all the cafés and restaurants off the Ormeau Road. The property itself has been renovated and modernised creating a modern, stylish home with little to do but add furniture. The accommodation comprises three bedrooms and contemporary shower suite on the first floor, lounge open to dining area and modern slate grey kitchen with built in appliances on the ground floor. Outside there is an easily maintained flagged and loose stone area and a small courtyard to the rear accessed directly from the Kitchen. This in turn leads to a shared alleyway that provides access to the detached garage (14'5 x 13'9), which provides excellent storage or offers the potential to create more outside space. This a superb first time purchase and or investment.
- Entrance Porch
- Open entrance porch. Glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Herringbone pattern engineered oak flooring.
- Lounge Open To Dining 20'0 x 9'7 (6.10m x 2.92m)
- Cast iron fire-place with slate hearth.
Herringbone pattern engineered oak flooring.
- Extended Kitchen 16'6 x 5'7 (5.03m x 1.70m)
- Contemporary, slate grey handless kitchen with an excellent range of high and low level units, wide soft closing cutlery and plate drawers, marble effect work surfaces, built in 4 gas hob and under-oven, overhead extractor fan. Integrated fridge freezer ,dishwasher and washing machine . Integrated bin.
Skylight flooding kitchen with natural lights. Herringbone pattern engineered oak flooring. Access to rear yard.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 9'9 x 9'5 (2.97m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom Two 9'6 x 9'1 (2.90m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom Three 6'5 x 5'6 (1.96m x 1.68m)
- White Shower Suite
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with matt black drench head and hand shower attachment. Duravit Wash hand basin with Mattt black mixer taps, low flush w.c. Matt black heated towel rail. Part tiled wall.
Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Access to the roof-space. Built in storage.
- Outside Front
- Easily maintained area to the front with a mix off flag stones and loose stone chips.
- Outside Rear
- From the kitchen access is provided to the enclosed decked courtyard, with further access to the shared alley and detached garage.
- Detached Garage 14'5 x 13'9 (4.39m x 4.19m)
- Up & over door. Fantastic storage or remove to create more outside space.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »