- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Four bedrooms, two reception rooms, uPVC double glazed conservatory and large home office or playroom/den
- Attractive and very popular tree-lined location
- Walking distance to Strathearn and Campbell College
- Excellent family accommodation with space to work from home too
- Gas fired central heating system installed October 2018
- Double integrated garage and additional parking for cars, boat or caravan
- Close to City Airport, Belmont Park, CIYMS and Ulster Hospital
- Lovely corner site with gardens on three sides with a flat, sheltered garden to the rear
- Smart bathroom with bath and shower cubicle plus separate shower room
- Kitchen with range of appliances and space for dining
- Approximately 2,200 sq ft of family accommodation
- Bright, well decorated and presented interior
- uPVC double glazing
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE...
"Located on one of East Belfast's most popular and prestigious tree-lined avenues this attractive detached home has much to offer.
Occupying a sweeping corner site with recently planted hedge, there are gardens on three sides with places to play and sheltered areas to relax or dine out.
The accommodation is deceptive, with four bedrooms, two reception rooms, conservatory, modern kitchen with space for dining, utility room and play room, gym or home office. There is a family bathroom with bath and shower and a separate downstairs shower room.
A large double garage and additional space for parking cars, boat or caravan is to the rear.
Being within walking distance of Strathearn school, Campbell College, Belmont Park, CIYMS and a short commute to the City centre and airport, this is a really good choice for all the family"
- NEST door bell and security system, uPVC double glazed front door and side panels to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak wood block floor in herringbone pattern.
- CLOAKROOM/SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, tiled floor, separate low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.93m x 3.56m (22' 9" x 11' 8")
Feature fireplace with honed marble surround and inset cast iron wood burning stove, slate hearth. Bright,double aspect, oak flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.79m x 3.96m (19' 0" x 13' 0")
Raised 'hole in the wall' glass fronted multi-fuel stove, slate hearth, oak flooring, double aspect.
- KITCHEN AND CASUAL DINING AREA
- 5.87m x 3.m (19' 3" x 9' 10")
Extensive range of high and low level cupboards, single drainer one and a half tub stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, double oven, five ring gas hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, stainless steel cooker hood and extractor, tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed lighting, door to:
- Internal staircase down to:
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 2.79m x 2.26m (9' 2" x 7' 5")
Double uPVC double glazed doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.91m x 2.01m (12' 10" x 6' 7")
Extensive range of high and low level cupboards, sink, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, door to double garage.
- HOME OFFICE/DEN/PLAYROOM
- 5.61m x 3.76m (18' 5" x 12' 4")
- Staircase including painted spindles and handrail to:
- Feature stained leaded glass window lighting hall, stair and landing.
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 4.01m x 3.91m (13' 2" x 12' 10")
Extensive range of built in wardrobes. Pleasant tree lined aspect.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.17m x 3.45m (13' 8" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.06m x 2.95m (13' 4" x 9' 8")
Pleasant tree lined aspect.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.45m x 3.05m (11' 4" x 10' 0")
Aspect down Strathearn Park to hills beyond.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, separate corner shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower fitting, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator, recessed lighting.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE (END ON END) GARAGE:
- 10.16m x 3.28m (33' 4" x 10' 9")
Electric up and over door, light and power, windows, Worcester gas fired central heating boiler.
- Tarmac parking space for extra cars, boat, caravan.
- Gardens to front, side and rear in lawns, flowerbeds, shrubs, hedges and new fencing.
Corner of Strathearn Park
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »