- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION: Entrance Hall, Study/Office, Utility Room, Integral Garage, Separate W.C.
- FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION: Landing, Lounge, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, Bathroom.
- SECOND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION: Landing, 2 Bedrooms (both with Ensuites). Access to roofspace and eaves.
- Oil Fired Central Heating. Pvc Double Glazing.
- Gardens to the front laid in lawns. Garden to the rear laid in lawns with a host of strawberry, blackcurrant and blackberry bushes accessible from first floor.
- Outside tap. Patio area to rear.
- Tarmac driveway.
- Carpets included within sale.
- EPC 75
112 Knockdarragh, Newry
This fantastic detached property offers an abundance of living space, well-proportioned bedrooms and a private rear garden that benefits a patio area and a wide variety of plants and shrubs.
Accommodation comprises of an impressive entrance hall with tiled floor, a useful utility room which is plumbed for a washing machine and a downstairs w.c. with a white two piece suite. Also on this level the garage is accessible. On the first floor there is a lovely lounge with double doors and carpet flooring, kitchen with a range of upper and lower level units with integrated appliances with double doors to a lovely patio area and garden. There are also two bedrooms on this level. The family bathroom is also on this level and consists of a three piece suite. On the second floor there are two generous sized bedrooms (both with w.c. and wash hand basins).
To the front there is a tarmac driveway with parking for two cars. The front garden is laid in lawn with a selection of plants and shrubs and the rear garden is private and benefits from a garden laid in lawn and a spacious area to enjoy.
Knockdaragh is a very popular location to live, with its excellent range of amenities and being within the catchment area for leading schools. Newry City is within walking distance and there is a bus stop at the entrance to the development leaving it very accessible.
From Newry, take the Rathfriland Road and travel 0.4 miles. Turn right onto the Fullerton Road and Knockdaragh is the first developement on the left hand side.
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor. Telephone point. Cloakroom under stairs.
- Study/Office 8' 6'' x 5' 11'' (2.59m x 1.80m)
- Front Elevation. Carpet flooring. T.V point.
- Utility Room 5' 3'' x 12' 2'' (1.60m x 3.71m)
- Side Elevation. Carpet flooring. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Separate WC 8' 10'' x 3' 7'' (2.69m x 1.09m)
- Side Elevation. Carpet flooring. White suite consisting of w.c., wash hand basin.
- Integral Garage 9' 6'' x 18' 4'' (2.89m x 5.58m)
- Front Elevation. Access to Hall. Roller shutter door.
- First Floor Landing
- Carpet flooring. Hotpress. Door to rear.
- Lounge 12' 6'' x 14' 1'' (3.81m x 4.29m)
- Front Elevation. Carpet flooring. Opening for fireplace (Stove not included within sale and will be removed by Vendor). Tiled hearth. Double doors to Hall. T.V point.
- Kitchen 9' 6'' x 13' 9'' (2.89m x 4.19m)
- Rear Elevation. Range of modern upper and lower level units. Single drainer sink. Integrated Beko dishwasher, Hotpoint double oven, Samsung 4 ring electric hob and extractor fan. Double doors to rear. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 12' 6'' x 7' 10'' (3.81m x 2.39m)
- Front Elevation. Carpet flooring. Telephone point.
- Bedroom 2 7' 7'' x 8' 6'' (2.31m x 2.59m)
- Rear Elevation. Carpet flooring. T.V point.
- Bathroom 8' 6'' x 5' 7'' (2.59m x 1.70m)
- Side Elevation. White suite consisting of w.c., wash hand basin and bath. Wiring for electric shower over bath. Tiled floor. Partial wall tiling.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 9' 6'' x 11' 2'' (2.89m x 3.40m)
- Front Elevation. Dormer window. Carpet flooring. T.V point.
- Ensuite Shower Room 8' 10'' x 5' 11'' (2.69m x 1.80m)
- Rear Elevation. Velus window. White suite consisting of w.c., wash hand basin and bath (bath is not plumbed). Tiled floor. Shaver plug.
- Bedroom 4 11' 10'' x 11' 2'' (3.60m x 3.40m)
- Front Elevation. Dormer window. Carpet flooring. T.V point.
- Ensuite Shower Room 36' 1'' x 5' 11'' (10.99m x 1.80m)
- Rear Elevation. Velus window. White suite consisting of w.c., wash hand basin and bath (bath is not plumbed). Tiled floor.
- Gardens to the front laid in lawns. Garden to the rear laid in lawns with a host of strawberry, blackcurrant and blackberry bushes accessible from first floor. Outside tap. Tarmac driveway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »