- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Detached Elegant Family Residence, Beautifully Appointed
- Four Reception Rooms - Drawing Room, Living Room, Dining Room and Morning Room - (Three have Open Fireplaces)
- Beautiful Entrance Hall with wood panelled walls extending to stairs
- Magnificent Modern Open Plan Kitchen / Living / Dining Room - patio doors to garden
- Ground Floor Shower Room / First Floor Bathroom
- 4 Bedrooms & Study
- Solid Wood Fitted Kitchen and Separate Utility Room
- Double Glazed in uPVC Frames, Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage with Electric Door
- Beautiful Gardens laid in lawn and shrubs
- Corner Site with Gardens to Front, Side & Rear
- Extremely Convenient Location
- Very desirable and sought after location close to Ballyholme beach and magnificant walks
Additional InformationThis elegant detached residence is the epitome of the traditional family home located in the heart of Ballyholme. The attractive pebbled dashed elevations with Bangor blue slate roof, conceal bright spacious accommodation which has been sympathetically extended to provide a magnificent open plan modern Kitchen / Living / Dining room (with double doors opening to the patio area) while also retaining many of the original features one would expect from a property of this era; with a special mention of the wood panelled hall and stairs.
On the ground floor there are four reception rooms comprising Drawing Room, Living Room, Dining Room and Morning Room - three of which retain their original open fireplaces; and not forgetting the separate utility room too. On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms, separate bathroom and a study with its stained glass window.
Outside the property occupies a beautifully mature corner site with gardens laid in lawn and shrubs providing an array of colour - which is the perfect backdrop to this charming home.
The convenience and appeal of Ballyholme is well documented and for good reason with local shopping, schools and beach facilities all within a few minutes walk. All in all, a charming yet practical home which we feel sure will captivate the hearts of many.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Terazzo flooring.
- Hardwood front door.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Terrazzo flooring.
- Glazed wooden door to entrance hall, wood panelled walls, plate rack, parque flooring under carpet.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.34m x 4.93m (14' 3" x 16' 2")
(into side and front bay) Original 'Art Deco' fireplace, tiled hearth and Baxi grate, open fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.08m x 3.56m (16' 8" x 11' 8")
'Van Dyke' fireplace with open fire, double door to courtyard, parque flooring under carpet.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.41m x 3.86m (17' 9" x 12' 8")
(into bay) 'Art Deco' open fire, cornice ceiling, parquet flooring under carpet, cornice ceiling.
- MORNING ROOM:
- 3.78m x 3.23m (12' 5" x 10' 7")
Parquet flooring under carpet, cornice ceiling.
- 6.76m x 5.05m (22' 2" x 16' 7")
Kitchen with range of high and low level units, solid wooden units. Neff fridge and dishwasher, stainless steel sink, drainer, waste disposal unit, filter tap, Neff microwave and rear display shelving, glazed display cabinets, Neff 4 ring hob, stainless steel splashback, granite worktops, Ariston extractor fan and canopy, Chinese slate flooring, under floor heating, valuted ceiling, folding door to patio/garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.07m x 1.45m (10' 1" x 4' 9")
Further range of units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated freezer, space for washing machine, Chinese slate flooring, extractor fan.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle Mira shower unit, heated towel rail, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- Double glazed and original stained glass windows.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 5.33m (12' 8" x 17' 6")
(into bay) Vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 4.8m (12' 5" x 15' 9")
- 1.57m x 2.06m (5' 2" x 6' 9")
Double glazed and original stained glass windows.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.78m x 3.66m (15' 8" x 12' 3")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.81m x 3.45m (12' 6" x 11' 4")
Vanity unit, built-in robe with cupboard above.
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, bidet, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, Camdean flooring. Hotpress, built-in shelves, copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, feature double glazed and stained glass windows. Access to roofspace.
- Enclosed courtyard style garden in York stone paving.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Electric up and over door. Oil fired boiler.
Off the Groomsport Road, turn right 200 yards past village shops.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »