- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedroom 2 Reception Detached Bungalow
- Spacious yard with a range of Workshops
- Spacious Paddock to rear
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Single glazed windows (Excluding Bedroom 1 & Utility Room)
- Commercial Potential subject to the Necessary Planning Approvals
- Close to Coleraine, Ballymoney & Kilrea
- EPC Rating E40
- This is an Excellent Opportunity to acquire a former Petrol Station together with a 3 Bedroom 2 Reception Detached Bungalow with a spacious yard, paddock, workshops and office.
The property occupies a site of approximately 3 acres and is ideally situated on the Main Curragh Road only a short drive to the towns of Coleraine, Ballymoney, Kilrea and Limavady.
This property is sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers and subject to the necessary planning approvals will lend itself to many other Commercial uses and viewing comes highly recommended by the selling agent.
- Entrance Porch
- With glass panelled door leading to:
- With storage cupboard & access to roof space.
- Lounge 4.50m x 4.37m (14'9 x 14'4)
- With open fireplace, tiled/stone effect inset, tiled hearth, wooden mantle.
- Kitchen / Ding Area 3.86m x 3.86m (12'8 x 12'8)
- Fully fitted with a range of eye and low level units, glass display cabinets, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, half tiled around worktops, integrated 'NEFF' electric hob/oven, extractor fan, plumbed for dish washer, space for fridge.
- Utility Room 2.97m x 1.91m (9'9 x 6'3)
- With double drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash back, plumbed for washing machine.
- Store Room 5.11m x 3.10m (16'9 x 10'2)
- With power, light, access to roof space, boiler.
- With suite comprising wood panelled bath with telephone hand shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC, shaver point, hotpress, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 4.62m x 2.97m (15'2 x 9'9)
- With storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 2 2.95m x 2.82m (9'8 x 9'3)
- With built in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3 2.97m x 2.79m (9'9 x 9'2)
- With built in wardrobes.
- Property approached by a tarmac driveway with garden to front and side laid in lawn enclosed by wall, hedging and fencing.
To the side of the house is a tarmac driveway leading to a spacious screened yard with ample parking together with large workshop, office and lean to shed.
To the rear is a large paddock area.
Workshop: 44'0 x 24'5 (to include 2 store rooms), with power lights and twin wooden sliding doors.
Office: 9'8 x 7'5
Rear Lean to: 44'0 x 18'6 with strip lighting.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »