- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Mid Terrace Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen, Downstairs Toilet
- First Floor Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Yard & Garden Area To Rear
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Sought After Location
We are pleased to present for sale this mid terrace property conveniently located just off the Lisburn Road. The accommodation comprises two reception rooms, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom suite. Further benefits are gas fired central heating & enclosed yard & garden area to rear. With updating required throughout the property is a good opportunity for someone to put their own stamp on a future home and or investment. Within walking distance to a range of amenities including Queens University, Royal & City Hospital's, Belfast City Centre and the shops and restaurants of the Lisburn Road. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR a (a)
- Hardwood front door.
- Vinyl floor and under stairs storage.
- LIVING ROOM 10'11 x 8'10 (3.33m x 2.69m)
- Electric fire.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 17'11 x 14'07 (5.46m x 4.45m)
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units. Sink with tap, 4 ring Gas hob and vinyl flooring. Wood burning stove in dining area.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- TOILET 5'08 x 2'07 (1.73m x 0.79m)
- Comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin and vinyl floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 11'06 x 10'11 (3.51m x 3.33m)
- Gas boiler in built in robes.
- BEDROOM TWO 10'01 x 8'09 (3.07m x 2.67m)
- Built in robes.
- BATHROOM 6'10 x 5'03 (2.08m x 1.60m)
- Comprising panel bath with flexible shower hose, wash hand basin with storage, vinyl floor and part tiled ceramic walls.
- Paved front and shed to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »