- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Most Impressive And Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Extended Chalet Bungalow Occupying A Spacious Setting Within This Highly Desirable Location Convenient To Lisburn, Sprucefield And M1 Motorway
- Entrance Hall With Solid Oak Floor
- Lounge With Open Fire With Sandstone Effect And Granite Fireplace And Back Boiler
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances
- Sun Room With Tiled Floor And PVC Double Glazed Door To Rear Patio Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms (One With Built In Robes And One With En Suite WC)
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With White Suite Plus Separate Large Double Shower Cubicle
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Pavior Brick Set Patio Area And Separate Gravel Set Patio Area
- Enclosed Garden To Front With Gravel Set Area And Tarmac Driveway
- Detached Garage With Oil Fired Boiler
- PVC Fascia Boards And Soffits
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Majority PVC Double Glazed Windows
A Most Impressive And Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Extended Chalet Bungalow Occupying A Spacious Setting Within This Highly Desirable Location Convenient To Lisburn, Sprucefield And M1 Motorway
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Double glazed entrance door. Solid oak floor. Hotpress. Coving.
- 4.48m x 3.22m (14' 8" x 10' 7")
Open fire with sandstone effect and granite fireplace with back boiler. Colorado Aspin oak effect laminated timber floor. Recessed spotlights. Coving.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 4.68m x 3.38m (15' 4" x 11' 1")
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated electrolux double oven. Integrated electrolux ceramic hob. Hotpoint extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Integrated Bosch dishwasher. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Coving.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.57m x 2.64m (15' 0" x 8' 8")
PVC double glazed door to Rear Patio Area. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.46m x 3.28m (11' 4" x 10' 9")
Measurements to include built in robes with fitted interior and sliding doors. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.41m x 3.12m (11' 2" x 10' 3")
Oak effect laminated timber floor. Recessed spotlights. Coving.
- LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
- Large double shower cubicle with Aqualisa electric shower. Tiled panelled bath with centre fitted mixer tap and shower attachment. Sink with mono style mixer tap and vanity unit. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Storage under stairs.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.99m x 2.91m (16' 4" x 9' 7")
Measurements taken at widest points. Velux style window. Under eave storage.
- EN SUITE WC:
- Low flush suite. Sink with mono style mixer tap and vanity unit. Close couple low flush wc. Laminated timber floor. Recessed spotlights.
- STORAGE ROOM:
- 3.51m x 2.68m (11' 6" x 8' 10")
Measurements taken at widest points. Velux style window. Light and power.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with brickset patio area. Mature shrubs and trees. Gravel set patio area. PVC fascia boards and soffits. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tank. Enclosed to front with gravel set area and tarmac driveway. Paved path to entrance door.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 7.43m x 4.45m (24' 5" x 14' 7")
Range of high and low level units. Wood effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired boiler. Light and power. Up and over door.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Young Street continue onto Hillsborough Old Road. Number 111 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »