- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Immaculate five bedroom detached bungalow
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Lounge with multi-fuel stove and back boiler
- Large open plan kitchen/dining/living
- Modern four piece family bathroom
- Utility room
- Well maintained and fully enclosed rear garden
- Garage (23'5 x 12'7)
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC triple glazed windows
- Wired and plumbed for underfloor heating
- Security system
- Remote controlled electric gates
- Tenure: Freehold
- Rates: Approx £1880 per year as of 31/07/2020
- Floor area: approx. 1800 sq ft
111 Dobbin Road, Portadown
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this immaculate five bedroom detached bungalow set on the outskirts of Portadown. This fine home boasts a large open plan kitchen/dining/living area five spacious bedrooms including master with en-suite, a luxurious four piece family bathroom and a garage. In addition to this, the home offers large garden space and privacy for those wishing to 'escape to the country' but still be close to schools and other local amenities. 111 Dobbin Road is perfect for those wishing to find their forever home and early viewings come highly recommended.
Conveniently located approx. four miles from Portadown, seven miles from Armagh and two miles from Richhill. Close proximity of local towns leaves quick access to schools, bars, restaurants, cinemas, shopping centres and other local amenities. Many local leisure and recreational facilities are also close to hand. Property is located via a private lane way off the Dobbin Road, Armagh.
- Entrance Porch 6' 8'' x 6' 4'' (2.03m x 1.93m)
- Access via PVC door. Tiled flooring and sensor light.
- Hallway 12' 7'' x 25' 8'' (3.83m x 7.82m) at widest points
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Two double panel radiators. Access to storage and hot press.
- Lounge 10' 10'' x 15' 9'' (3.30m x 4.80m)
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator. Feature fireplace with multi-fuel stove with back boiler.
- Kitchen 10' 4'' x 11' 0'' (3.15m x 3.35m)
- Range of high and low level units. Integrated hob and oven. Tiled flooring.
- Dining Area 15' 5'' x 7' 2'' (4.70m x 2.18m)
- Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Living Area 15' 5'' x 15' 9'' (4.70m x 4.80m)
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator. Exterior window shutters. Access to patio area via PVC sliding doors.
- Utility Room 10' 5'' x 7' 1'' (3.17m x 2.16m)
- Tiled flooring. Range of high and low level units. Single panel radiator. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Access to roof space. Access to rear garden via PVC door.
- Master bedroom 9' 7'' x 10' 8'' (2.92m x 3.25m)
- Front aspect room. Wood effect laminate flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to;
- En-suite 9' 7'' x 4' 8'' (2.92m x 1.42m)
- Comprising of; low flush WC, floating wash hand basin and electric walk in shower.
- Bedroom 2 12' 1'' x 15' 9'' (3.68m x 4.80m)
- Front aspect room. Wood effect laminate flooring. Two double panel radiators.
- Bedroom 3 13' 4'' x 11' 2'' (4.06m x 3.40m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator. Exterior shutters to window.
- Bedroom 4 9' 7'' x 12' 4'' (2.92m x 3.76m)
- Front aspect room. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator. Shutters to exterior window.
- Bedroom 5 10' 0'' x 8' 9'' (3.05m x 2.66m) at widest points
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bathroom 8' 1'' x 6' 8'' (2.46m x 2.03m)
- Four piece family bathroom comprising of; low flush WC, bidet, floating wash hand basin and electric shower with enclosure. Tiled flooring and fully tiled walls. Chrome towel rail.
- Garage 23' 5'' x 12' 5'' (7.13m x 3.78m)
- Remote controlled roller shutters
- Exterior 0' 0'' x 0' 0'' (0.00m x 0.00m)
- Front and rear gardens laid in lawn. Tarmac driveway and remote controlled electric gates. Patio area to rear garden, fully enclosed and private.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »