111 Cairnburn Road,
Belfast, BT4 2PF
3 Bed Detached House
Asking price £315,000
Asking price £315,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- Chain free detached family home located just off the Old Holywood Road
- Welcoming entrance hallway with under stair storage and downstairs WC
- Two reception rooms including a dining and spacious living room
- Fitted kitchen with space for dining area - leading to the rear patio area
- Three large bedrooms all with built in storage
- Modern shower room
- Private gardens to the front and side
- Large sweeping driveway leading to detached garage
- Oil fired central heating
- Within catchment areas of leading Primary, Secondary & Grammar School
This three bedroom detached family home is nestled just off the popular Holywood Road and perfectly positioned for a harmonious family life, surrounded by prestigious grammar schools and within the catchment area of excellent primary schools.
As you step into this spacious property you are greeted by a large reception hall, two generous reception rooms, including a large family room with a cosy gas fire, providing ample space for relaxation and entertaining. Sunlight pours in through the windows, creating an inviting atmosphere. To the rear of the property is a family sized kitchen with an excellent range of units, a useful breakfast bar for a casual dining area and a guest W.C.
Upstairs you'll find three spacious double bedrooms, each with built-in storage solutions to keep your living space clutter-free. A thoughtfully designed shower room completes the upper level, offering comfort and convenience.
Outside a detached garage provides additional storage or potential for a workshop. A driveway with space for 3 to 4 cars ensures parking is never an issue. The rear patio area is perfect for al fresco dining and summer barbecues. Your private gardens to the front and side offer a serene space for relaxation and play.
This property is a rare find, offering the convenience of chain-free ownership and with oil-fired central heating and double-glazed windows throughout, your comfort and energy efficiency are assured.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
To arrange a viewing or for further information contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or email [email protected]
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 7.67m x 3.61m (25'2 x 11'10)
- Dining Room 3.30m x 2.87m (10'10 x 9'5)
- Kitchen 3.94m x 3.33m (12'11 x 10'11)
- 6'9 x 2'10
- Bedroom 1 4.14m x 3.61m (13'7 x 11'10)
- Bedroom 2 3.33m x 2.67m (10'11 x 8'9)
- Bedroom 3 3.30m x 2.74m (10'10 x 9'0)
- Shower Room 3.12m x 1.63m (10'3 x 5'4)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Click here to view the video