- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern Semi Detached Family Home
- Spacious Living Room with Oak Laminate Flooring
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area and Double Glazed French Doors to Rear Garden
- Five Bedrooms or Four Plus Study, Master with En Suite
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Driveway Parking
- Within Walking Distance of Railway Station and Bus Stop and Convenient to Dunmurry, Lisburn and Belfast
Additional InformationThis well maintained semi detached property is set in a highly sought after location that offers flexible living accommodation that will suit a wide range of purchasers. The property comprises of five bedrooms, or four plus study, master with en suite shower room, and spacious living room together with fully fitted kitchen with a range of appliances and casual dining. The property also benefits from a fully enclosed private rear garden and driveway parking. Dunmurry is conveniently located close to several golf clubs and leisure facilities, excellent primary and secondary schools as well as amenities with Belfast and Lisburn in close proximity via motorway networks and public transport routes.
- Hardwood front door with glazed inset and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Ground Floor WC
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.3m (14' 0" x 10' 10")
into square bay
Oak laminate wooden floor, stone fireplace, cast iron gas stove with sleeper mantel and slate hearth, glazed and bevelled double doors to dining and kitchen.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 5.44m x 3.2m (17' 10" x 10' 6")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surface, integrated fridge and freezer, built-in oven, four ring gas hob with extractor fan above, part tiled walls, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, open to ample dining area, low voltage spotlight, built-in cupboard with Ferroli gas fired boiler, double glazed access door to rear garden
- Airing cupboard, built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.72m x 4.14m (15' 6" x 13' 7")
at widest points into square bay
White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, built-in shower cubicle with chrome shower unit, tiled splashback, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.1m (10' 10" x 10' 2")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, panelled bath with built-in chrome shower unit, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.29m x 3.84m (14' 1" x 12' 7")
Large walk-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.73m x 3.3m (12' 3" x 10' 10")
Outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.57m x 2.03m (8' 5" x 6' 8")
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, garden shed, excellent degree of privacy, tarmac driveway for ample parking, front garden laid in lawns.
Redwood grove is located off Kingsway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »