Craigavon, BT64 1AW
3 Bed Townhouse
Contact the Agent
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
- Spacious three bedroom end townhouse of approx 1600 sq ft
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level units
- Two double bedrooms on the first floor
- Four piece bathroom suite
- Master bedroom on second floor with en-suite
- Detached garage
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Off street parking
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Within a short car journey to neighbouring towns such as Portadown and Lurgan
- Close to Rushmere Shopping Centre and Craigavon Omniplex
- Early viewings recommended
110 Lakelands, Craigavon
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this well presented, three bedroom end-townhouse with detached garage situated in the ever popular Lakelands, Craigavon. Spread over three levels, this modern family home offers spacious and bright accommodation that would be perfect for growing families or first time buyers alike. The property benefits from three well proportioned bedrooms including a master with en-suite overlooking Craigavon Lakes, four piece bathroom suite, kitchen/diner, lounge with feature fireplace and a fully enclosed and private rear garden. With easy access to major transport links and a selection of amenities such as Rushmere Shopping Centre, Craigavon Omniplex and Marlborough Retail Park, 110 Lakelands is sure to be popular and early viewings are highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall 18' 1'' x 6' 10'' (5.51m x 2.08m) at widest point
- Access via; wooden door. Tiled flooring and double panel radiator. Access to storage cupboard.
- Lounge 18' 9'' x 13' 0'' (5.71m x 3.96m) at widest point`
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Wood effect laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with stove.
- Kitchen/Diner 9' 10'' x 20' 2'' (2.99m x 6.14m) at widest point
- Mixture of laminate/tile flooring. Single panel radiator. Range of high and low level units with hard wearing worktop and tiled splash back. Integrated hob and oven. Space for dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Access to rear garden via; wooden door in kitchen and PVC double doors in dining area.
- Landing 20' 4'' x 9' 2'' (6.19m x 2.79m)
- Carpet flooring. Access to hot press.
- Bedroom 2 10' 8'' x 12' 11'' (3.25m x 3.93m)
- Dual aspect room. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 11' 5'' x 10' 8'' (3.48m x 3.25m)
- Rear aspect room. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bathroom 7' 10'' x 9' 2'' (2.39m x 2.79m) at widest point
- Four piece bathroom suite comprising of; fitted panelled bath, WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower with electric unit. Partially tiled walls, tiled shower enclosure and flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Landing 14' 5'' x 6' 10'' (4.39m x 2.08m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Access to storage cupboard and roof space.
- Master bedroom 22' 8'' x 13' 1'' (6.90m x 3.98m) at widest point
- Dual aspect room. Mixture of wood effect laminate flooring and vinyl flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to storage cupboards. Access to;
- En-suite 7' 9'' x 6' 11'' (2.36m x 2.11m)
- Three piece bathroom suite comprising of; fitted panelled bath with mains shower. Pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Partially tiled walls and tiled flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Garage 20' 2'' x 13' 5'' (6.14m x 4.09m)
- Roller shutter door.
- Utility area 5' 11'' x 13' 2'' (1.80m x 4.01m)
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- The front garden is mainly laid in lawn with stoned pathway leading to the front door. To the side of the property there is off street parking leading to the detached garage. The rear garden is fully enclosed and mainly paved with mature shrubbery.
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a contract, conveyance, or lease. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
Whilst every care is taken in compiling the information, we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof.
Any floor plans and measurements are approximate and shown are for illustrative purposes only.
Click here to view the 3D tour
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.