- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Approx. 1549 sq.ft. four-bedroom bungalow
- Open plan kitchen diner
- Two reception rooms
- Modern four-piece bathroom suite
- Set on approx. 1.5 acre plot
- Range of out buildings including large shed (53'05" x 33'07")
- Site with outline planning permission for farm dwelling and garage (LA08/2018/0543/O)
- Approx. 7.2 acres of additional farm land
- Excellent location
110 Kilmore Road, Kilmore
A unique acquisition of a four-bedroom bungalow set on an approx one and a half acre plot with out buildings, approx seven acres of farm land and a site with outline planning permission for a farm dwelling and garage. This listing is sure to attract interest from a range of purchasers, for full details contact Michael Greenaway at Hannath Estate Agents on 028 3839 6852.
Rural site conveniently located four miles from Portadown, eight miles from Armagh and four miles from Loughgall. Close proximity of local towns leaves quick access to schools, bars, restaurants, cinemas, shopping centres and other local amenities. Many local leisure and recreational facilities are also close to hand.
- Entrance Hall
- Entrance via wooden door with glazed panels either side, wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- Lounge 13' 11'' x 13' 11'' (4.25m x 4.25m)
- Front aspect room featuring open fire with tiled surround and hearth; double panel radiator.
- Living Room 16' 2'' x 10' 11'' (4.92m x 3.33m)
- Front aspect room featuring open fire with tiled surround and hearth; wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner 18' 10'' x 12' 10'' (5.75m x 3.91m)
- Open plan kitchen/diner with wall and base level units, stainless steel sink with draining board and space for utilities and appliances. Recessed spot lighting, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring and double panel radiator. Access to rear via wooden door with glazed panel insert.
- Rear Hallway
- Tiled flooring. Access to hot press.
- Bedroom 1 11' 0'' x 11' 3'' (3.35m x 3.42m)
- Rear aspect room with built in wardrobe and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 11' 8'' x 9' 11'' (3.56m x 3.01m)
- Front aspect room with wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 4'' x 12' 2'' (2.85m x 3.71m)
- Side aspect room with wood effect laminate flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 10' 11'' x 12' 2'' (3.32m x 3.72m)
- Rear aspect room with built in wardrobe, wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiator.
- Study 5' 2'' x 7' 3'' (1.57m x 2.22m)
- Side aspect room.
- Bathroom 10' 11'' x 7' 1'' (3.34m x 2.15m)
- Four-piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with integrated unit, shower with electric unit and glazed surround and panel bath. Recessed spot lighting, tiled walls, tiled flooring and double panel radiator.
- WC 6' 9'' x 2' 11'' (2.07m x 0.90m)
- Two-piece suite comprising of; WC and wall mounted wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- Set on an approx. 1.5 acre site comprising of maintained lawn, tarmac path and an array of plants, shrubbery and hedging, a 0.3 acre site with full planning permission for a farm dwelling and garage. An array of out buildings including;
- Shed 53' 5'' x 33' 8'' (16.29m x 10.26m)
- Electric roller shutter door, electrical outlets and cattle stalls to rear of shed
- Cattle Shed
- Additional Farm Land
- Approx. 7.2 acres of farm land currently used for cattle farming.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »