- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- Kitchen with Dining Area
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Pvc Fascia & Eaves
- New Rainwater Goods
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationAttractive Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Holding a Prime Position Within This Highly Regarded Residential Location
A superb opportunity to purchase an attractive red brick semi detached villa holding an excellent position within this ever popular location. The interior comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge, fitted kitchen and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, wc to first floor, pvc fascia and eaves, new rainwater goods, wood laminate floor coverings and has been maintained and presented to a high standard over the years. Private gardens with matching detached garage combines with a most convenient location to make this the perfect home convenient to excellent local shopping, public transport and leading schools.
Immediate viewing highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 4.41 x 3.25 (14'6" x 10'8")
- Wood laminate floor, wall light point, double panelled radiator.
- Inner Lobby
- Hot press/copper cylinder, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 2.65 x 3.15 (8'8" x 10'4")
- Double drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of units, cooker space, fridge/freezer space.
- Dining Area
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, partly tiled wall.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.14 x 2.90 (7'0" x 9'6")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.12 x 2.54 (10'3" x 8'4")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.37 x 3.17 (14'4" x 10'5")
- Panelled radiator.
- Comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- Detached Garage 3.72 x 6.50 (12'2" x 21'4")
- Up and over door, light and power, oil fired central heating.
- Gardens front and rear in hard standing, outside light, driveway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
37th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »