Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- An extended and fully renovated property located off the Upper Malone Road
- No expense spared resulting in a truly stylish and fabulous finish
- Bright and spacious entrance hall benefiting from a solid wood floor
- Wonderful open plan kitchen with living or dining space
- Kitchen with wooden bespoke units and quartz work surfaces
- Dining/living area benefiting from patio doors to the rear garden
- Living room with a solid wood floor and double doors to the hall
- Lounge with a feature fireplace, patio doors to the garden and double doors to the living room
- Utility room with fitted units, a sink and plumbing for white goods
- Downstairs WC with a white two piece suite
- Master bedroom benefiting from a dressing room and an en-suite shower room
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Gas fired central heating, double glazed and security alarm
- Brick paved rear garden with a southerly aspect
- Secure parking behind electric gates to the side
- Spacious tarmac parking to the front of the property
- Fantastic location close to schools and an abundance of amenities
Just Move In!
This superb property has been masterfully extended and renovated resulting in a finish that will blow you away. The extension provides a large open plan bespoke kitchen with quartz work surfaces and further benefits from dining or living space with patio doors to the rear garden. The property also includes solid wood floors in the main reception rooms and an exceptional master bedroom that benefits a luxury en-suite shower room and a dressing room. This truly is a quality home with a host of benefits which are sure to meet the demands of any purchaser!
Downstairs comprises of a bright & spacious entrance hall with a solid wood floor, an exceptional open plan kitchen/living/dining room with bespoke units, quartz work surfaces and patio doors to the rear garden, a living room with a solid wood floor and double doors to the hall, a lounge with a feature fireplace with patio doors to the garden and double doors to the living room, and a utility room with fitted units, a sink and a downstairs WC. Upstairs comprises a stunning master bedroom with a walk-in dressing room and an en-suite shower room, a further three well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
To the front there is a spacious tarmac driveway with further secure parking space available behind electric double gates. The rear garden is low maintenance and has been finished in brick paving to provide private outdoor space to enjoy.
Greystown Avenue is situated in this popular and highly sought after residential location. It offers easy access to a selection of great transport facilities and access to the Westlink. Finaghy cross roads and both the Lisburn Road and Malone Road are all within easy reach which offer an abundance of eateries and shops.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Kitchen/Dining 24’1” x 11’7”
Living Room 12’6” x 10’11”
Lounge 12’1” x 10’5”
Utility Room 9’10” x 8’
Master Bedroom 16’8” x 11’7”
Dressing Room 7’1” x 5’4”
En-suite 7’ x 5’10”
Bedroom 2 12’ x 10’6”
Bedroom 3 10’6” x 11’7”
Bedroom 4 8’ x 7’11”
Bathroom 8’ x 7’2”
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 12 days)
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views