- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb detached family residence situated on a mature spacious site
- 4 Receptions, 4 Bedrooms (1 ensuite)
- Integral double garage
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Ideal family home offering spacious accommodation
- Excellent order throughout
- Situated on a mature private site
- Prestige location fronting the main Culmore Road
- This superb detached residence which is situated a short distance from Meadowbank Roundabout fronts the main Culmore Road and occupies a mature spacious site, just a short distance from the City boundary. Boasting spacious family accommodation comprising 4 receptions, 4 bedrooms (1 ensuite) and in excellent decorative order throughout this stunning home is sure to attract a wide range of interest. Early viewing comes highly recommended by the selling agent and is strictly by appointment only.
- Ground Floor - Entrance Porch:
- Mahogany door with leaded panes and tiled floor.
- With solid parquet flooring, window with leaded pane and radiators with feature wood coverings.
- With WC, wash hand basin, solid parquet flooring, leaded pane window and half wood panelled walls.
- Lounge: 6.22m x 4.93m (20'5 x 16'2)
- (to widest points)
With frosted glass door, feature open fireplace with painted wooden surround and marble hearth, solid wood flooring, radiator with feature wooden cover, ornate cornicing and frosted french glass doors leading to -:
- Conservatory: 4.85m x 2.87m (15'11 x 9'5)
- (to widest point)
With slate tiled floor, ceiling fan and French doors leading to -:
- Study: 3.66m x 3.56m (12'0 x 11'8)
- With solid wood flooring and feature cornicing.
- Family Room: 4.78m x 3.58m (15'8 x 11'9)
- With dado rail, feature cornicing and full length windows.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 4.78m x 3.53m (15'8 x 11'7)
- Fully fitted with range of eye and low level deluxe units, wine rack, glass display cabinets, breakfast bar, dresser unit, half tiled around worktops, stainless steel sink unit, 'Hotpoint' gas hob, extractor fan, integrated eye level oven, space for microwave, integrated 'Hotpoint' dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer and slate tiled floor.
- Utility Room: 3.96m x 2.69m (13'0 x 8'10)
- With slated tiled floor, cornicing and plumbed for automatic washing machine.
- Integral Double Garage: 5.97m x 5.89m (19'7 x 19'4)
- With power and light.
- First Floor - Landing:
- With shelved linen cupboard and access to roofspace.
- Master Bedroom: 5.97m x 4.95m (19'7 x 16'3 )
- (to widest point)
With coved ceiling and walk-in ensuite comprising fully tiled walk-in electric shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, half wood panelled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2: 3.66m x 3.58m (12'0 x 11'9)
- With coved ceiling.
- Bedroom 3: 4.78m x 3.58m (15'8 x 11'9)
- With picture rail and coved ceiling.
- Bedroom 4: 4.80m x 3.56m (15'9 x 11'8)
- With coved ceiling.
- Bathroom: 3.96m x 3.45m (13'0 x 11'4)
- (L-shaped & to widest point)
With suite comprising bath with telephone hand shower, fully tiled walk-in 'Aqualiser' shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, bidet and half wood panelled walls.
- Property approached pavior brick driveway with garden laid in lawn. Extensive private garden to side fronting Culmore Road, laid in lawn, borderd by mature shrubs and enclosed by fencing and mature evergreens. Steps leading to raised concrete BBQ area with railings. Fully enclosed garden to rear laid in lawn dotted with shrubs with concrete pathway and outside water tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »