- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Bright Semi-detached House Located in Small Popular Development
- Excellent Convenience to Many Amenities Which Include Shops, Retail Outlets, Schools and Arterial Routes for the City Bound Commuter
- Well Presented Throughout
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation Evenly Distributed Over Three Floors
- Living Room with Decorative Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining/Family Area
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Large Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- Additional Downstairs WC
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway to Front in Loose Stones with Parking for Two Cars
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns
- Coming to the Market at a Realistic Price
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationLocated in a small popular development off Rathgael Road, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase an attractive semi-detached house with excellent convenience to many amenities including shops, retail outlets and leading range of schools and also offering ease of access to Belfast for the city bound commuter via main arterial routes. Well presented throughout there is little to do but move your furniture in and enjoy.
The accommodation is bright and spacious, evenly distributed over three floors and comprises living room with attractive decorative fireplace, modern fitted kitchen open plan to dining/family area on the ground floor. Upstairs there are four well proportioned bedrooms, including master with en suite shower room, and good sized bathroom with three piece white suite. Outside there is parking to the front with space for two cars whilst to the rear is a fully enclosed garden in lawns. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, double glazed windows and downstairs WC.
Coming to the market at a realistic price and with all this fine home has to offer we expect demand to be high and to appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- Front door with double glazed over panel to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.78m x 3.76m (15' 8" x 12' 4")
Decorative fireplace with provision for electric fire, laminate wood effect floor.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO FAMILY/CASUAL DINING AREA :
- 4.75m x 4.55m (15' 7" x 14' 11")
at widest points
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, Blanco single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated oven, integrated four ring gas hob, extractor fan above, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, recess for fridge freezer, fully tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Storage cupboard with shelving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.55m x 3.35m (14' 11" x 11' 0")
at widest points
- BEDROOM (3):
- BEDROOM THREE 12'3" x 8'9"
- 3.73m x 2.67m (12' 3" x 8' 9")
Three piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.05m (12' 0" x 10' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.61m x 2.03m (11' 10" x 6' 8")
- Driveway in loose stones to front with parking for two cars, fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with outside tap.
Woodgate is situated off Rathgael Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
30th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »