- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptionally Well Maintained Detached Family Home
- End of Cul-de-sac Position with Mature Front and Private Mature Rear Gardens, Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining or Children at Play
- Drawing Room with Gas Fire and Sliding Patio Doors to Rear Garden
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Ground Floor WC and Cloaks Area
- Separate Utility Room
- Fitted Hand Painted Style Kitchen with Ample Dining Space
- Four First Floor Double Bedrooms
- Main Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Within Easy Walking Distance of Holywood Town Centre, Craigantlet Hills, Ballymenoch Park, Seapark and the North Down Coastline
- Close to an Excellent Range of Schools and Holywood
- Easily Accessible to Bus and Rail Networks for Commuting to Belfast, Bangor and Beyond
Additional InformationWoodbank Lane is a highly regarded residential address located just off the prestigious Croft Road within walking distance of Holywood's bustling High Street and town centre. Number 11 enjoys an end of cul-de-sac position with mature gardens to the front, side and rear providing excellent space for outdoor entertaining and children at play.
This detached family home is an exceptionally well maintained example. A brick paviour driveway provides ample parking leading to attached double garage with mature rear gardens perfectly orientated enjoying a southerly aspect and excellent degree of privacy. Internally the property enjoys generously proportioned bright accommodation throughout. There is a spacious lounge with gas coal fire and sliding patio doors to the rear, a separate dining room and family room as well as beautifully fitted hand painted style kitchen with ample dining space and range of integrated appliances. This home provides excellent provision for storage and includes ground floor WC and cloaks storage as well as separate utility room. To the first floor are four well proportioned bedrooms, main bedroom with en suite shower room and three of the bedrooms featuring built-in wardrobes, as well as a family bathroom.
Rarely do properties within Woodbank Lane present themselves to the open market making this a rare opportunity for families seeking excellent convenience and privacy. Additional benefits include double glazing and gas fired central heating. This property is located within the catchment area to a range of leading primary and grammar schools. City commuting is made easy via both road and rail whilst Belfast City Airport is within ten minutes' drive.
- ARCHED COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With sandstone paving, mahogany hardwood front door with double glazed inset, double glazed side light with feature etching, double height ceiling with recessed LED spotlighting, open tread staircase to first floor minstrel style gallery, South African mahogany solid wooden flooring to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Open to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Recessed LED spotlighting, glazed and bevelled mahogany double doors.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 2.87m (12' 9" x 9' 5")
Radiator cover, mature outlook to front.
- 4.37m x 3.99m (14' 4" x 13' 1")
Recently installed hand painted style Shaker kitchen with stainless steel fittings, granite effect work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink and a half sink unit, chrome mixer taps, plumbed for dishwasher, feature subway style part tiled walls, recessed downlighting, integrated four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel and ceramic double ovens below, extractor hood above, built-in glazed display cabinets, built-in display shelving, mature outlook to front, built-in larder cabinets, built-in wine rack, built-in peninsula style dining table for casual dining and ceramic tiled floor, glazed panelled door to utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.91m x 1.65m (12' 10" x 5' 5")
Range of high and low level hand painted style units, granite effect work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, matching ceramic tiled floor, excellent storage, space for fridge freezer, hardwood double glazed access door to rear patio and garden, outlook to rear garden.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.23m x 3.86m (17' 2" x 12' 8")
Cornice ceiling, carved pillared fireplace surround in mahogany with granite marble inset and hearth, gas coal fire, aluminium double glazed sliding patio doors to rear patio and mature garden, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.48m x 3.25m (11' 5" x 10' 8")
Mature outlook to rear garden, mature shrubs, planting, mature trees.
- Ample cloaks area, white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double built-in hot-press with radiator, fitted with hanging and shelving.
- Minstrel style gallery landing overlooking reception hall, recessed LED spotlighting.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with panelled bath, mixer taps and telephone hand shower, glazed shower screen, fully tiled splashback, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, built-in bathroom cabinets, radiator, extractor fan, recessed LED spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.86m (13' 4" x 12' 8")
Range of bedroom furniture including double built-in robes, recess with double bed and matching bedside cabinets, matching drawer units, cupboards above, dressing table and additional double built-in robe with mirrored fronted doors, mature outlook to rear garden.
En Suite Shower Room
White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, built-in Mira Sport electric shower unit, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, built-in bathroom cabinets, recessed LED spotlighting, extractor fan, radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 2.82m (12' 4" x 9' 3")
Mature outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.59m x 3.1m (18' 4" x 10' 2")
taken at average
Velux window with fitted black-out blind, built-in bedroom furniture including built-in robes, cupboards above, display shelving, additional built-in cabinetry and drawer units.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.2m x 2.84m (10' 6" x 9' 4")
Velux window with fitted black-out blind, outlook to rear, built-in fitted robes with mirror fronted sliding doors.
- Accessed via Slingsby type ladder, roofspace partially floored, insulated, electric light.
- 5.18m x 4.57m (17' 0" x 15' 0")
Electronically controlled roller shutter door, light and power, Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler, rear access door.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, sandstone paved patio areas, gardens with southerly aspect, excellent degree of privacy, mature trees, shrubs and planting, outdoor lights and water tap, driveway with ample parking leading to garage.
Travelling from Holywood town centre, along the Bangor Road, turn right before the traffic lights onto Croft Road. Woodbank Lane is on the left hand side close to the junction of Victoria Road. Turn next right into the cul-de-sac where Number 11 is located at the end of the cul-de-sac on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »