- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge Open To Dining
- Fitted Kitchen
- White Shower Suite
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazing (bar kitchen window)
- Driveway With Ample Parking
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed Patio Area To Rear
Windrush Park is a small development situated off Newton Park offering convenience to all the local shops and the popular restaurant / bistro, The Four Winds Inn, as well as being only a short distance from the Cairnshill Park & Ride and main arterial routes to most parts of the City. Internally the property has been finished and presented to an excellent standard, with three good sized bedrooms, lounge open to dining area, modern fitted kitchen, upvc conservatory and white shower suite on first floor. Furthermore, this property has been updated with a gas heating system, double glazing and benefits from off street parking leading to detached garage and an enclosed flagged patio area to rear. An excellent first time purchase with no onward chain.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Composite glass panelled front door. Laminate flooring. Under-stairs storage.
- Lounge 4.19m x 4.11m (13'9 x 13'6)
- (into bay) Marble fire-place with wooden surround housing coal effect gas fire. Laminate flooring. Archway to
- Dining Area 2.87m x 2.62m (9'5 x 8'7 )
- Laminate flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen 3.56m x 2.57m (11'8 x 8'5 )
- Full range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, built in hob stainless steel overhead extractor fan, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Upvc Conservatory 2.82m x 2.26m (9'3 x 7'5)
- Laminate flooring. Pvc patio doors to patio area.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 3.51m x 2.90m (11'6 x 9'6)
- (at widest points)
- Bedroom Two 3.99m x 2.57m (13'1 x 8'5)
- Mirrored robes.
- Bedroom Three 2.54m x 2.51m (8'4 x 8'3 )
- Built in storage.
- White shower Suite
- Shower suite comprising corner shower with Mira sport shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below on either side, low flush w.c Part tiled walls. Heated chrome towel rail. Pvc ceiling. Spot-lights.
- Built-in Storage
Access to roof space via fold down ladder, roof space houses gas boiler.
- Front Gardens laid in lawns
Driveway with parking leading to detached garage
- Detached Garage 5.41m x 2.82m (17'9 x 9'3)
- Electric roller door, light and power
- Outside Rear
- Flagged patio with loose stone area to rear, bordered by timber fencing.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
94th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »