- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A well-presented semi-detached home located in Carryduff
- Welcoming entrance hall with under stair cloak space
- Spacious living & dining room with an oak floor and a feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen with a good range of integrated appliances
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms - one with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower enclosure
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Private end of cul-de-sac site
- Low maintenance and fully enclosed rear garden
- Landscaped front & side gardens with a fish pond
- Detached garage with side access
- Driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with a good range of local amenities
Additional InformationThe Perfect Setting!
This wonderful semi-detached home benefits from a private end of cul-de-sac setting in the popular Winchester area of Carryduff. The property is well presented and is bright and spacious making this home one that you can simply enjoy what it has to offer from the moment you collect the keys.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with under stair cloak space, a spacious living & dining room with an oak floor and a feature fireplace and a modern kitchen with integrated appliances. Upstairs are three bedrooms - on with fitted wardrobes and a bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower enclosure.
Outside the property offers plenty of off-street parking, a front garden laid in lawn and a landscaped area that has a professional fish pond. To the rear is private and low maintenance garden which is the perfect to relax in after a long day. The property also benefits from a detached garage with side access.
Carryduff town centre offers an excellent range of amenities and schools. It is in close proximity to Belfast, Lisburn and many other surrounding towns that are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living / Dining Room 6.50m x 4.09m (21'4" x 13'5")
- Kitchen 2.59m x 3.40m (8'6" x 11'2")
- Bedroom 1 3.43m x 3.00m (11'3" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 2 2.69m x 3.96m (8'10" x 13')
- Bedroom 3 2.41m x 2.39m (7'11" x 7'10")
- Bathroom 1.75m x 2.46m (5'9" x 8'1")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »