- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Exceptionally Well Presented And Extended Mid Terrace Property
- Lounge With Solid Oak Flooring
- Bright And Extended Kitchen With Excellent Range Of Units And Dining Area
- Bathroom With White Suite And Triton Electric Shower
- Two First Floor Bedrooms
- Phoenix Natural Gas Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Paved Sun Patios And Extensive Gardens To Rear
- Ideal Starter Home Or Investment Property Ready To Rent
Additional InformationExcellent extended mid terrace home situated in the heart of Newtownards. Beautifully presented, the property would make an ideal starter home or an Investment property ready to rent.
The accommodation comprises: Spacious Lounge with oak flooring, Kitchen with dining area, Bathroom with white suite and electric shower and two bedrooms. The property also benefits from Phoenix natural gas central heating system, double glazing and extensive patios and gardens to the rear.
Internal inspection is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.36m x 3.89m (17' 7" x 12' 9")
Solid wood flooring
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Ceramic Tiled Floor
- White Suite comprising : Panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, Triton Electric Shower, Vanity unit, under stair storage, Fully tiled walls, Ceramic tiled floor, heated tower radiator, low voltage lighting.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Matching Low flush WC, Part wood panelled walls, Ceramic tiled floor, Low voltage lighting.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.37m x 3.66m (14' 4" x 12' 0")
Stainless steel stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, formica work surfaces, glass display unit, extractor fan, electric cooker point, plumber for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, breakfast area, solid wood floor, partially tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.37m x 3.4m (14' 4" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.26m x 1.91m (7' 5" x 6' 3")
- Enclosed paved sun patio to rear, further paved area with wooden garden shed with access for bins.
Extensive gardens beyond.
William Street is a continuation of Crawfordsburn Road, Newtownards.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »