- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationA most spacious and well appointed four bedroom semi-detached home situated within a small cul de sac.
Located just off the Causeway End Road, the property is conveniently placed within easy reach to the city centre.
Tastefully presented throughout its well-proportioned accommodation, the property boasts wonderful family accommodation over two floors including a spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living space as well as four bedrooms.
Accommodation comprises in brief:- Reception Hall; Cloakroom with w.c.; Lounge; Kitchen open plan to Dining and Living Area; Utility Room.
First floor: Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room; 3 further Bedrooms; Bathroom.
Specification includes: Gas fired central heating; uPVC double glazed windows; uPVC fascias; Alarm.
Outside: Double width tarmacadam parking to front. Fully enclosed rear garden in lawn and cobble paved patio area. Timber fence surround.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Part glazed entrance door. Laminate wooden floor.
- Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap.
- 4.783m x 4.615m (15' 8" x 15' 2")
Multi-burning stove in stone surround, granite inset and hearth.
- KITCHEN open plan to DINING & LIVING AREA:
- 6.184m x 3.271m (20' 3" x 10' 9")
widens to (15'2") (4.612)
Extensive range of Shaker style cupboards in 'walnut'. Large and small bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Built-in oven and microwave. Built-in hob with extractor hood over. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Downlighters in chrome. Tiled floor in kitchen and laminate wooden floor to Living/Dining area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Cupboards in 'walnut'. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. uPVC double glazed rear door.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.451m x 3.298m (11' 4" x 10' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and low flush w.c. Tiled floor and fully tiled walls. Downlighters in chrome.
- BEDROOM 2:
- 3.77m x 2.482m (12' 4" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM 3:
- 3.45m x 2.684m (11' 4" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM 4:
- 2.593m x 2.136m (8' 6" x 7' 0")
- White suite comprising bath with mixer tap; fully tiled corner shower cubicle; pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap; low flush w.c. Tiled floor. Downlighters in chrome.
From Moira Road heading away from town, turn right into the Ballinderry Road, then right into Causeway End Road. Continue along and Whitehill Lodge is on the right hand side past Benson Street.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
52nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »