- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautiful Renovated Red Brick Townhouse Set Off Malone Road, South Belfast
- Bright Living/Dining Room With Cornice Ceiling And Wood Burning Stove
- Contemporary Kitchen Area With Glazed Ceiling
- Utility And Cloakroom Area
- Three Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Bathroom
- Main Bathroom With Walk-In Shower Area
- Excellent Storage Facilities
- Sanitaryware By Soaks Bathrooms
- Remote Control Blinds Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Fully Double Glazed
- Smart Security System With Remote Monitoring (Eaton SecureConnect)
- Many Restored Period Features
- Front Driveway Parking
- Rear Patio Area And Garden
- Well Suited To Professionals And Families Wanting To Be Located Within Walking Distance Of Amenities Of South Belfast
Additional Information11 Wellington Park is a superbly renovated townhouse set off Malone Road, South Belfast. The home is well suited to those wanting to be in close proximity of Queens University, Methodist College, Belfast City Centre, and both hospitals. Public transport and motorway networks are close at hand. Botanic Gardens and Lisburn Road are a few minutes away by foot.
The accommodation offers a bright living/dining area with 11ft ceilings, contemporary kitchen area, utility and cloakroom area. There are three bedrooms set over two floors, master with ensuite, bathroom, and additional family bathroom. Excellent storage facilities are an additional benefit.
With nothing to do but move in, this home is a must see. Please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange a private viewing at your convenience.
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed fan light.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Glazed door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Low voltage lighting. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 8.84m x 3.53m (29' 0" x 11' 7")
Cornice ceiling. Low voltage lighting. South American oak wide board flooring. Wood burning stove with brick recess and stone hearth.
- KITCHEN AREA:
- 3.81m x 3.4m (12' 6" x 11' 2")
Contemporary range of high and low level units. Corian work surfaces. Inset sink with mixer tap. "Neff" four ring gas hob. "Neff" electric oven. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Island unit with breakfast bar area. Glazed roof. French doors to outside paved terrace. Low voltage lighting. Terrazzo style floor. Utility cupboard and gas fired boiler.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. Terrazzo style floor.
First Floor Return
- Linen cupboard.
- Contemporary white suite. Tiled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic power shower and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin and vanity unit. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
First Floor Landing
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.98m x 4.9m (16' 4" x 16' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.61m x 2.62m (11' 10" x 8' 7")
Second Floor Return
- 2.72m x 1.6m (8' 11" x 5' 3")
Second Floor Landing
- Linen cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.81m (17' 0" x 12' 6")
Walk-in wardrobe area.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite. Freestanding bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic power shower and telephone hand shower. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. Low flush WC. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Parking to front. Walled patio garden to rear. (Both in Tobermore paviors)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »