11 Wellington Park, Malone, Belfast BT9 6DJ
3 Bed Townhouse For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautiful Renovated Red Brick Townhouse Set Off Malone Road, South Belfast
- Bright Living/Dining Room With Cornice Ceiling And Wood Burning Stove
- Contemporary Kitchen Area With Glazed Ceiling
- Utility And Cloakroom Area
- Three Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Bathroom
- Main Bathroom With Walk-In Shower Area
- Excellent Storage Facilities
- Sanitaryware By Soaks Bathrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Fully Double Glazed
- Many Restored Period Features
- Front Driveway Parking
- Rear Patio Area And Garden
- Well Suited To Professionals And Families Wanting To Be Located Within Walking Distance Of Amenities Of South Belfast
Additional Information11 Wellington Park is a superbly renovated townhouse set off Malone Road, South Belfast. The home is well suited to those wanting to be in close proximity of Queens University, Methody College, Belfast city centre and both hospitals. Public transport and motorway networks are close at hand. Botanic Gardens and Lisburn Road are a few minutes away by foot.
The accommodation offers a bright living/dining area with 11ft ceilings, contemporary kitchen area, utility and cloakroom area. There are three bedrooms set over two floors, master with ensuite, bathroom and additional family bathroom. Excellent storage facilities are an additional benefit.
With nothing to do but move in, this home is a must see. Please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888 to arrange a private viewing at your convenience.
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed fan light.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Glazed door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Low voltage lighting. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 8.84m x 3.53m (29' 0" x 11' 7")
Cornice ceiling. Low voltage lighting. South American oak wide board flooring. Wood burning stove with brick recess and stone hearth.
- KITCHEN AREA:
- 3.81m x 3.4m (12' 6" x 11' 2")
Contemporary range of high and low level units. Corian work surfaces. Inset sink with mixer tap. "Neff" four ring gas hob. "Neff" electric oven. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Island unit with breakfast bar area. Glazed roof. French doors to outside paved terrace. Low voltage lighting. Terrazzo style floor. Utillity cupboard and gas fired boiler.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. Terrazzo style floor.
First Floor Return
- Linen cupboard.
- Contemporary white suite. Tiled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic power shower and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin and vanity unit. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
First Floor Landing
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.98m x 4.9m (16' 4" x 16' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.61m x 2.62m (11' 10" x 8' 7")
Second Floor Return
- 2.72m x 1.6m (8' 11" x 5' 3")
Second Floor Landing
- Linen cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.81m (17' 0" x 12' 6")
Walk-in wardrobe area.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite. Freestanding bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic power shower and telephone hand shower. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. Low flush WC. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Parking to front. Walled patio garden to rear. (Both in Tobermore paviors)
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »