- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Contemporary Townhouse Ideally Located Just Off The Ballymacash Road
- Lounge With Feature Fireplace To First Floor And Ground Floor Games/Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances And Well Appointed Dining Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master With Ensuite)
- Modern Main Bathroom
- Study Space Ideal For Those Needing A Home Office
- Excellent Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawns With Patio
- Integral Garage And Driveway Parking
- Convenient To Many Local Amenities And Public Transport Links
- An Ideal First Home For Any Professional Couple
Additional InformationWe are delighted to present this contemporary townhouse to the residential sales market, located just off the Ballymacash Road in one of Lisburn's most highly regarded residential areas.
Number 11 "Weavers Mews" hosts accommodation which is modern and adaptable, comprising of a first floor lounge with feature fireplace, games/living room, study area and a contemporary fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances.
There are three well-proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite) with the potential of turning the games/living room into a fourth bedroom.
The property has an enclosed rear garden, integral garage and driveway parking. It is extremely convenient and within easy commuting distance to Belfast. Early viewing is encouraged.
- Hardwood front door to…
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understairs storage.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling. Extractor fan.
- GARDEN/FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM:
- 3.06m x 2.95m (10' 0" x 9' 8")
uPVC double glazed door to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.96m x 2.29m (9' 9" x 7' 6")
Units and work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
- 5.34m x 2.95m (17' 6" x 9' 8")
Gas fire with granite hearth. Laminate wood floor.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM:
- 6.07m x 2.95m (19' 11" x 9' 8")
Range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit. Four ring gas hob. 'Bosch' underbench electric oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. TEKA integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. Low voltage spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor.
- 2.21m x 2.08m (7' 3" x 6' 10")
- Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.9m x 3.28m (16' 1" x 10' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle. Low voltage spotlights. Extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.34m x 3.32m (10' 12" x 10' 11")
Built-in robe. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 2.02m (9' 11" x 6' 8")
- Corner bath with telephone hand shower and splash tiling. Pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling. Low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor. Velux window. Low voltage spotlights. Extractor fan.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.52m x 3.02m (18' 1" x 9' 11")
Up and over door. Power and light.
- Brick paved double driveway. Enclosed rear garden in lawn with timber fence, paved sitting area and tree.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »