- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- End Terrace Property
- Generous Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Area
- Two Bedrooms
- Shower Room with White Suite
- Well Presented Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Front Garden in Loose Stones and Enclosed Rear Garden with Decked Sitting Area
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- Convenient to Local Amenities
Additional InformationThis terrace property is situated just off Shore Road.
The property is well presented and comprises a spacious reception room, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room.
Situated in an extremely convenient location this property offers an ideal investment opportunity and superb value for money.
- uPVC double glazed front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor, under stairs alcove
- 5.46m x 3.m (17' 11" x 9' 10")
Laminate wood effect floor, uPVC double glazed doors to rear
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.28m x 2.46m (10' 9" x 8' 1")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, 4 ring hob with electric oven under, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling with low voltage spots, uPVC double glazed door to rear, storage cupboard
- Laminate wood effect floor
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.6m x 2.74m (15' 1" x 9' 0")
Laminate wood effect floor, built in storage
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.62m (9' 10" x 8' 7")
Laminate wood effect floor
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc, walk in shower cubicle with Redring shower, fully tiled walls
- Good sized front garden in loose stones and paved path to front door. Generous rear garden in lawns with paved path and patio area and further timber decked sitting area
From Shore Road turn on to Donegall Park Avenue and Waveney Avenue is on the left hand side
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »