- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
11 WATER’S EDGE, CASTLECAULDWELL
• Set in a tranquil rural setting on the shores of Lower Lough Erne this spectacu-larly finished property offering accommodation on 2 levels with additional base-ment level accommodation.
• Accommodation offers 3 Bedrooms, 2 with en-suites, spacious Lounge and open plan modern Kitchen facility, basement store and additional games room space.
• Large decking area overlooking Lough Erne and jetty facilities on shore.
• Viewing is highly recommended by appointment with agent
Entrance Hall: 14’3” x 7’8”
• Stairway to first and basement level.
• Porcelain tiled flooring. Wall lighting.
Living Room: 16’7” x 14’2”
• Spacious living area with double doors opening onto spacious decking to Lough views.
• Fully tiled floor, recessed lighting.
Open plan to Kitchen: 10’0” x 8’0”
• Range of high and low level units incorporating, oven/hob, extractor fan, integral fridge.
• Fully tiled floor, part tiled walls.
Bedroom No 3: 16’6” x 7’11”
Shower Room: 7’11” x 6’0”
• 2 piece suite with separate shower cubicle.
• Porcelain tiled walls and floor.
Bedroom No 1: 16’6” x 14’3”
• Vaulted ceiling with double picture windows overlooking Lough Shore, decking below and jetties.
En-suite: 10’0” x 7’11”
• 3 piece suite with separate shower cubicle.
• Fully tiled walls and floor.
Bedroom No 2: 16’7” x 14’7”
• 2 piece suite with separate shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls and floor.
Store 1: 25’2” x 16’2”
• Fully tiled floor.
• Plumbing for washing machine. Utility Space
• Gas fired burner, power and light.
• Pedestrian door to lower level.
Store 2: 14’8” x 6’8”
• Tiled floor.
• Power and light provided.
• Gravelled parking to side.
• Parking to shore line and secure jetty facility.
• Set in an idyllic shore line setting this property offers a unique opportunity to acquire a spectacularly finished holiday home with high specification fitting and finishes throughout.
Current Annual Rates £1,999
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »