- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb, Bay-Fronted Townhouse on Tree-lined Park
- Living Room with Feature Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Utility to Rear
- Five Bedrooms, (Four double & One currently used as Office Space)
- Living Room on First Floor (Option to be a Bedroom)
- Luxury Family Bathroom Suite
- Additional WC & Dressing Room on Second Floor
- OFCH / uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Enclosed Large rear Yard with Sunny Aspect
- Off-Street Car Parking to Rear
- Walking Distance to Belmont & Ballyhackamore Villages
- Close to Excellent Local Primary & Secondary Schools
Additional InformationLocated on one of East Belfast's highly regarded tree-lined parks, this excellent townhouse offers deceptively spacious and versatile accommodation spread over three floors.
As soon as you come into the hallway you get a feel for the warmth and character which has been lovingly retained. Attention to detail is most certainly to the fore.
With five bedrooms on offer, the current owner currently has one occupied as an additional living room and a second as an office space, giving plenty of room for all. Something further to note is there is car parking available to the rear of the property.
A short stroll to both Belmont and Ballyhackamore Village with their array of shops, amenities and eateries, this is an excellent opportunity to own a delightful home in one of East Belfast's prime spots.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Wooden front door with glazed insets.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden laminate flooring. Cornice ceiling. Feature corbels.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.462m x 3.453m (14' 8" x 11' 4")
(into bay). Wooden laminate flooring. Feature fireplace with cast iron surround and tiled hearth. Cornice ceiling. Picture rail. Housing for electrics.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.387m x 2.246m (11' 1" x 7' 4")
Cornice ceiling. Picture rail. Wooden glazed double doors.
- 3.96m x 2.224m (12' 12" x 7' 4")
Range of high and low level units, solid quartz work surfaces. One and a half bowl underhung sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Integrated oven, four ring hob. Chrome extractor fan. Space for fridge/freezer, fully tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights. Wooden door to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.229m x 2.349m (10' 7" x 7' 8")
Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer.
- Cornice ceiling. Feature corbels.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.651m x 4.59m (15' 3" x 15' 1")
(Into bay). Currently used as living room. Exposed and treated floorboards. Feature exposed brick fireplace. Cornice ceiling. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.449m x 2.883m (11' 4" x 9' 6")
- White suite comprising dual flush wc, vanity unit with ceramic sink and chrome mixer taps. Wall-mounted storage unit. Walk-in double shower cubicle with thermostatic rain-head shower. Fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls. Wall-mounted bluetooth mirror. Heated towel rail. Low voltage spotlights.
- Walk-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.311m x 3.84m (14' 2" x 12' 7")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.022m x 2.572m (9' 11" x 8' 5")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.946m x 2.112m (9' 8" x 6' 11")
Currently occupied as office space. Wooden laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising low flush wc. Wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps.
- Peble stone path to front door. Mature flowerbeds with shrubbery. Surrounding hedge.
- Enclosed rear yard with sunny aspect. Oil tank. Outside light and tap. Additional off-street parking to the rear and raised flowerbed.
Coming out of town on the Belmont Road, turn right after Strathearn School into Pirrie Road. Continue round into Kineder Crescent and turn right onto Knocklofty Park. After turning right at the end onto Wandsworth, property is on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »