11 Victoria Drive, Bangor BT20 5ES
3 Bed Terrace House For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Terrace Home set in a Central Location Close to All Town Centre Facilities
- Living Room with Cast Iron Fireplace
- Kitchen/Dining with Oak Units
- Three First Floor Bedrooms - Master with Range of Built in Robes
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazing
- Basement Storage / Gardens to Front and Rear / Parking to Rear
Additional InformationBeautifully presented mid terrace home which enjoys a most convenient and central location. The accommodation is set over two levels and comprises living room, kitchen/dining, three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there is a small front garden and a rear yard leading to an enclosed rear garden.
Within walking distance of all the amenities of Bangor town centre, including Bangor Marina, shops, schools, churches, recreational and transport facilities. Ballyholme and Royal Ulster Yacht Clubs are close-by and picturesque coastal walks are literally on your door-step.
This home will appeal to many potential purchasers and will especially appeal to first time buyers and investors. Early viewing is recommended.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 6.4m x 3.28m (21' 0" x 10' 9")
Cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and carved wood surround, bay window, corniced ceiling, laminate wood flooring.
- 4.8m x 2.57m (15' 9" x 8' 5")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of high and low level oak units, formica round edge work surfaces, built in under oven and 4 ring gas hob unit with glass splash back, stainless steel extractor hood, wall tiling, plumbed for washing machine, tongue and grooved panelled ceiling, under stairs storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.37m x 2.67m (14' 4" x 8' 9")
Including full range of mirror fronted robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.54m (9' 10" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.62m x 1.83m (8' 7" x 6' 0")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower and shower screen door, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, wall tiling, tiled floor, panelled ceiling.
- Front garden in lawns.
Rear yard with storage plus basement storage.
Rear garden with paved patio area and flowerbeds.
Outside light and water tap.
At top of High Street turn left into Clifton Road, take second left into Victoria Road and left into Victoria Drive.
How much will it cost?
108th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »