- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fabulous Period Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Corner Bathroom Suite with Separate WC
- Gas Central Heating
- Pvc Fascia & Eaves
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Stunning Location
Additional InformationImpressive Period Semi Detached Villa Holding a Magnificent Position Within This Highly Admired Residential Location
A beautifully presented and modernised period semi detached villa holding a prime cul de sac position within this highly regarded and sought after residential location. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with feature fireplaces, spacious fitted kitchen with dining area and deluxe corner bathroom suite with separate wc. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, three quarter panelled entrance hall, uPvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves, replacement rainwater goods and has been maintained to an excellent standard throughout. A detached garage and the perfect location with leading schools, Cavehill Country Park and excellent shopping all within easy walking distance makes internal inspection is highly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- UPvc double glazed entrance door
- Entrance Hall
- Three quarter panelled walls, wood strip floor, feature radiator, picture rail, telephone point, under stairs storage, leaded light window.
- Lounge 4.29 x 3.28 (14'1" x 10'9")
- Into bay, attractive tiled fireplace, built-in shelving, panelled radiator, picture rail, exposed timber floor.
- Living Room 3.45 x 3.28 (11'4" x 10'9")
- Feature cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Kitchen 4.06 x 3.20 (13'4" x 10'6")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, glass dresser unit, tall integrated fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls.
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, leaded light window.
- Deluxe cream suite comprising corner bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator.
Separate low flush wc, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4.22 x 3.33 (13'10" x 10'11")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 3.56 x 3.30 (11'8" x 10'10")
- Panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 3.25 x 3.10 (10'8" x 10'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- Roof Space
- Floored and sheeted, electric light, Slingsby type ladder.
- Detached Garage 6.10 x 3.05 (20'0" x 10'0")
- Up and over door, light and power.
- Front garden in stone chip and shrubs, rear garden in artificial grass and mature shrubs.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »