- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Four bedrooms, two reception rooms or three bedrooms and three reception rooms
- Attractive modern kitchen with open plan dining area and separate utility room
- Shower room and bathroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating (new boiler 2016)
- Quiet, end of cul de sac location
- Sunny private rear garden and large timber deck with Lough views
- Very popular and convenient location
- Excellent decorative order
- Flexible interior layout to suit most tastes
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE...
Torgrange has proved to be a quiet, peaceful and convenient location and as a result has always been a very popular choice. Being at the end of the cul-de-sac, where there is no passing traffic, this particular home enjoys great privacy from its corner site.
Set off by lovely mature, sheltered, private gardens and a large timber sun deck, this is a delightful secluded place to relax and enjoy a barbecue and glass of wine with the family - on those rare sunny days! There are also lovely views of Belfast Lough to the rear.
The interior is bright, well planned and has a modern shower room, fully tiled bathroom, recently fitted (and equipped) kitchen and separate utility room. There is flexibility too, with either three or four bedrooms.
Ideal for a young family, professional couple or those wishing to take things a little easier, this is a great choice.
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak timber floor. Cloaks space under stairs with hanging rail and light. Access to under stairs storage.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. Mira Sprint electric instant heat shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low flush wc. Grey, high gloss, porcelain tiled floor. uPVC tongue and groove ceiling. Recessed lighting. Tall, chrome heated towel radiator.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.66m (16' 0" x 12' 0")
Fireplace with polished granite inset, hardwood surround. Oak flooring. Floor to ceiling picture window. Piped for mains gas and wired for Virgin ultrafast fibre broadband. Glass pane door to hall.
- BEDROOM (4)/SNUG:
- 3.12m x 2.74m (10' 3" x 9' 0")
Oak flooring. Double uPVC double glazed doors to sun deck. Wired for Virgin ultrafast fibre broadband. Glass pane door to hall.
- BRIGHT MODERN KITCHEN AND OPEN PLAN DINING AREA
- 6.17m x 3.89m (20' 3" x 12' 9")
Extensive range of white high gloss high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops and large centre island as breakfast or coffee point with power socket and USB connection. One and a half tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Double oven, Zanussi touch sensitive four ring ceramic hob. Feature extractor canopy. Bosch dishwasher. tiled flooring to kitchen area with oak flooring to dining area. Lough views. Glass pane door to hall and glass pane door to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.82m x 2.51m (9' 3" x 8' 3")
Range of white high and low cupboards, laminate worktops. Ceramic tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Cupboard to oil fired central heating boiler. uPVC double glazed door to enclosed courtyard and garden.
- Staircase hardwood spindles and handrail to:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 2.72m (12' 0" x 8' 11")
Plus 3 deep full length sliding mirrored robes. Excellent Lough views.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.44m (10' 6" x 8' 0")
Excellent Lough views.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.21m (9' 9" x 7' 3")
Plus 2 deep full length sliding mirrored robes.
- 2.44m x 2.06m (8' 0" x 6' 9")
Panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, thermostatically controlled power shower over. Low flush wc. Floating wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor. PVC tongue and groove pine ceiling. Heated towel rail.
- Shelved hot press with lagged copper cylinder. Also access to roof space storage and separate, floored mid landing storage (ideal for suitcases etc)
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.88m x 3.05m (16' 0" x 10' 0")
Up and over door, light and power. Cavity wall construction with planning permission granted for conversion to annexe.
- Tarmac driveway with parking space for three cars.
- Mature sheltered gardens to front and rear in lawns, flowerbeds, shrubs and hedges. Large deck and BBQ/dining area with Lough views. Sunny afternoon and evening aspect. Flagged morning patio sitting area.
- LARGE, METAL YARDMASTER GARDEN SHED OR WORKSHOP
- Enclosed courtyard (possible dog pound) floodlight and water tap.
- ALUMINIUM GREENHOUSE
- uPVC oil tank and remote 'Watchman' oil level gauge
Turn off Whinney Hill into Carlston Avenue then second right into Torgrange. Turn first left into cul-de-sac and Number 11 is at the end.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »