- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Magnificent Period Town Terrace
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions Rooms
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Jacuzzi Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Rear Yard With Utility Area
- Extensively Refurbished
Additional InformationImpressive Period Red Brick Town Terrace Situated Within Walking Distance Of he City.
An impressive red brick period town terrace situated only minutes from the city centre. The spacious interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, spacious kitchen incorporating dining area with utility area off and modern white bathroom suite complete with separate shower cubicle and jacuzzi bath. The dwelling further offers second separate wc, gas central heating, upvc double glazed windows and has undergone a programme of improvement works over the years but yet retains much period detail. Ideally suited to the growing family or investor alike. Close to The New University, Duncairn Arts Centre and Girdwood Hub - immediate inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate the many fine features of this superb period residence.
Immdiate Inspection Highly Recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door, wood stripe floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Lounge 3.65 x 5.39 (12'0" x 17'8")
- Into bay, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, exposed wood floor, panelled radiator.
- Living Room 3.68 x 4.09 (12'1" x 13'5")
- Attractive fireplace, tiled inset, wood stripe floor.
- Kitchen 5.87 x 2.75 (19'3" x 9'0")
- Belfast sink, extensive range of high and low level units, solid wood worktop, built-in double oven and electric plate hob, canopy extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Dining Area
- Panelled radiator, upvc double glazed rear door , double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising jacuzzi bath, vanity unit, low flush wc, shower cubicle, electric shower, fully tiled walls , double panelled radiator.
- Separate wc
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, wall mounted gas boiler, hotpress copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.63 x 3.06 (11'11" x 10'0")
- Period slate fireplace, tiled inset, wood laminate floor, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 5.14 x 5.21 (16'10" x 17'1")
- Into bay, exposed timber floors, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, double panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.69 x 3.15 (12'1" x 10'4")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4.25 x 4.85 (13'11" x 15'11")
- Panelled radiator.
- Slingsby type ladder, floored, electric light.
- Forecourt, covered yard with power and utility area plumbed for washing machine, enclosed rear yard, store, outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
37th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »