- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Exclusive Luxury Apartment in New City Centre Development
- COMPLETELY NEW APARTMENT FOR RENT**
- £1000 Per Calendar Month Including Rates
- Located on 5th Floor with Lift Access to all Levels
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Fully Fitted Custom Designed Kitchen with Appliances
- Bright and Spacious Open Plan Living / Dining Room
- Contemporary Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Two Privately Owned Balconies with Views Across the City Skyline
- Allocated Parking Space with Secure Electric Gates
- GFCH / uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Walking Distance to all City Centre Amenities
- Allocated Letter Box in Entrance Lobby Area
- Available Immediately and Offered Unfurnished or Furnished Optional
Additional InformationTempleton Robinson are delighted to welcome to the rental market this luxury apartment within this fantastic new development in Belfast City Centre. The Sandford is a unique design spread over 7 floors offering 56 amazing apartments with excellent modern and contemporary style city living. With fantastic views over the city skyline and walking distance to everything Belfast has to offer this property is sure to be very popular in today's market.
The apartment is set on the 5th floor with lift access from the ground floor and carpark, comprising open-plan kitchen/living/dining, two bedrooms, master with ensuite and family bathroom giving plenty of space for the working city centre professional. Local amenities to include shops, bars and restaurants are all within a short walking distance as well as the SSE complex and Waterfront Hall. Local bus and rail routes are all close at hand to Holywood, Bangor, Jordanstown, Carrick and beyond.
Rarely do we have such prestigious properties come onto the rental market so early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Travelling along the Newtownards Road city bound, continue onto Bridge End and head towards Belfast City Centre. The Sandford is the new development on the left hand side at the old Sirocco Works.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »