11 The Ross Building, 3 Odessa Street,
Belfast, BT13 2QS
2 Bed House
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Andersonstown)
Last listed at Offers around £99,950
- Extraordinary ground floor apartment with its own door access within this beautiful, converted mill.
- Fantastic doorstep convenience to include proximity to RVH, St. Mary's University College and city centre.
- Two good sized bedrooms, principal bedroom with ensuite shower room.
- Fashionable living room with plenty of features open plan to kitchen/dining area.
- White bathroom suite.
- Gas central heating system.
- Fully double glazed.
- Higher than average energy rating, EPC - C-78.
- Chain free and communal gated and on-street parking.
- Excellent transport links to include the Glider, wider motorway network plus much more.
An exciting opportunity to purchase this extraordinary ground floor apartment exclusively positioned within the highly sought-after converted mill part of this conveniently located complex close to the Royal Victoria Hospital, St. Mary’s University College, City Centre, and wider motorway network plus much more! Two good sized bedrooms, both with built-in slide robes and principal bedroom with ensuite shower room. Fashionable, spacious living/kitchen/dining area with feature high ceilings, picture window and period features. Gas central heating. Fully double glazed. Higher than average energy rating, EPC – C-78. Access to communal, gated and on-street parking. Chain-free. A beautiful apartment with superb doorstep convenience to include walking distance top transport link as well as the Glider service and accessibility to arterial links and all the abundance of amenities on the Falls Road to include leisure facilities, schooling, and an excellent selection of shops. A service charge of approximately £84.00 per month, at present, is payable. We recommend the purchaser and their solicitor confirm the service charge amount and inclusions. A popular development in a great location and therefore we strongly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment.'
- LIVING ROOM / KITCHEN / DINING 5.92m 5.23m (19'5 17'2)
- Feature high ceilings and period features, attractive picture window, open plan to kitchen/dining area, range of high- and low-level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in hob and under oven, stainless steel extractor fan, partially tiled walls, storage cupboards X2, stairs up to;
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM 1 5.18m 2.59m (17'0 8'6)
- Built-in mirrored slide robes, wooden effect stripped floor, access to;
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, extractor fan;
- BEDROOM 2 4.24m 2.57m (13'11 8'5)
- Wooden effect stripped floor, built-in mirrored slide robes;
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixer taps, low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, partially tiled walls, extractor fan;
- Well maintained communal gardens to front and gated as well as on-street communal car-parking.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.