This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- All house types will be meticulously finished to an exceptionally high turn-key standard, with the outside completed in high quality render and stone.
- Classic white sanitary ware including bathroom and ensuite
- Quality tiling around bathroom and shower
- Integrated appliances including oven and hob, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer
- High quality carpet and tiling to all floored areas
- PVC double glazed windows
- Hardwood front and all external doors
- Oil fired central heating
- Gravel driveway or optional tarmac
- Lawns turfed
- PVC maintenance free drainpipes
- Entrance of development landscaped in stone and finished with Parkland wrought iron fencing
SHOWHOME OPEN EVERY SUNDAY FROM 23RD OCTOBER 2PM-4PM
Situated in a beautiful countryside location 30 minutes from Belfast, the Old Stables at Ballyrobert is a small secluded development made up of semi-detached and detached houses.
Situated in the village of Ballyrobert, home owners at the Stables can avail of excellent local facilities including, Thompson Primary and Jigsaw Day Nursery, award winning restaurants, bars and the local golf club. Further shopping facilities are only a short 10 minute drive to your local ASDA in Ballyclare or Tesco at the Abbeycentre.
All house types will be meticulously finished to an exceptionally high turn-key standard, with the outside completed in high quality render and stone.
Perfect for the young professional or first time buyer at affordable prices, who strive for a stress free life in the countryside.
Second only to finding the right property, choosing your mortgage provider and product will possibly be the most important decision you make. To find out which mortgage may be most suitable for you, please contact Ryan Blair 02890 830803.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views