- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Luxurious Duplex Apartment in Award Winning Development with On Site Residents' Swimming Pool, Spa and Fitness Suite
- Exceptional Interior Design and Presentation
- Superb Modern Kitchen with Excellent Range of Integrated Appliances Open to Living /Dining Room
- First Floor Lounge with Contemporary Gas Fire and Access to a Large Balcony
- Balcony with Southerly Aspect Ideal For Outdoor Entertaining or Relaxing on a Summer's Evening
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms Both with Ensuite Facilities with Villeroy & Boch Sanitary Ware
- First Floor Guest WC & Cloaks Area
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Air Exchange Ventilation System
- BEAM Vacuum System
- Multi Room Sound System with Built in Speakers
- Communal Lift and Stair Access
- Private Parking Space and Visitors Parking
- Desirable Location Offering Ease of Access for the Commuter via Road Networks and Public Transport Links to Belfast, Dundonald, Newtownards and Bangor
- Striking Distance to Comber Town Centre Boasting Range of Local Amenities, Shops and Restaurants
Additional InformationOriginally a linen mill dating back to the 19th century, 'The Mill Village' has been sympathetically converted combining contemporary design creating an award winning development. The residents within the Mill Village enjoy access to a fantastic leisure complex in the Linen House Building which includes swimming pool, spa and fitness suite.
This spacious duplex apartment has been finished to a most exacting specification oozing opulence and character. The modern kitchen is fully fitted with an excellent range of appliances, a central island unit providing breakfast bar dining and opens to a spacious living/dining area. To the first floor the lounge with contemporary gas fire provides access to a large balcony with a southerly aspect, perfect for entertaining or relaxing on a summers evening.
There are two well-proportioned bedrooms, both with ensuite facilities with contemporary Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware. Further benefits of this fabulous apartment include gas fired central heating,air exchange ventilation system, first floor Guest WC, double glazing throughout, BEAM Vacuum system and multi room sound system with built in speakers.
The apartment is located within striking distance of Comber Town Centre boasting a range of local amenities and offering ease of access for commuting to Belfast, Newtownards and Bangor with excellent road networks and public transport links. George Best City airport, The Ulster Hospital, David Lloyd Fitness Centre, Stormont Parliament Buildings and Dundonald Village are only a short drive away.
With so many great attributes, we recommend an internal inspection to truly appreciate everything on offer.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- With stairs and lift access to first floor.
Access to personal store for storage.
- Hardwood front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak wooden floor, telephone entry point.
- KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING AREA:
- 6.15m x 5.23m (20' 2" x 17' 2")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, inset stainless steel single and a half drainer sink unit with chrome mixer taps, integrated Miele five ring gas hob, contemporary Miele extractor hood above, integrated Miele oven, integrated Miele microwave, integrated Miele fridge freezer, integrated Miele dishwasher, integrated Hotpoint washer/dryer, central island unit with breakfast bar dining, ceramic tiled floor, open to living/dining area with oak wooden floor, contemporary suspended lighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.21m x 3.45m (17' 1" x 11' 4")
Contemporary recessed spotlighting, access to underfloor storage.
Contemporary Villeroy & Boch white suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity sink unit, storage below, tiled splashback with built-in mirror, fully tiled bath with chrome mixer taps, large walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, drencher head and telephone hand shower, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.99m x 2.92m (13' 1" x 9' 7")
Contemporary recessed spotlighting.
Contemporary white Villeroy & Boch suite comprising: low flush WC, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, vanity sink unit, storage below, vanity mirror, tiled splashback, mosaic tiled floor, contemporary recessed spotlighting.
- 8.48m x 5.31m (27' 10" x 17' 5")
Oak wooden floor, contemporary wall mounted gas fire, recessed spotlighting, sliding access door to large balcony, access door to rear hallway.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Oak wooden floor, cloaks area, linen cupboard with gas fired boiler and pressurised water cylinder.
- GUEST WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, oak wooden floor, access hatch to roof space.
- Large Balcony with southerly aspect, ideal for outdoor entertaining.
Travelling from Comber square along Killinchy Street take the third exit at the round about. Heading towards Dundonald take the first left into the Mill Village. The Courtyard will be the first block on your left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »