11 Sycamore Grove, Belfast BT4 2RB
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Convenient and Sought After Location
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation with Mature Outlook Over Communal Gardens
- Close to Excellent Range of Local Schools
- Ideal Cul-de-sac Position
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious Lounge
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Economy 7 Heating
- Communal Gardens Laid in Lawns and Mature Trees
- Allocated Parking
- Ideally Suited to First Time Buyer, Young Professional, Retired Couple or Investor
Additional InformationSycamore Grove is located in a cul-de-sac in an increasingly sought after residential location of Belmont offering excellent convenience to Belfast city centre, the George Best Belfast City Airport and an excellent range of local primary and secondary schools. This ground floor apartment is in need of some modernisation. The accommodation comprises of spacious lounge, a separate fully fitted kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and a bathroom suite. Its convenient location is sure to create instant interest to the first time buyer, young professional, investor or retired couple and we therefore have no hesitation in recommending your earliest internal appraisal.
- Mahogany glazed front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Alcove display unit, large built-in storage cupboard under stairs, hotpress with copper cylinder and built-in shelving above.
- 5.13m x 3.15m (16' 10" x 10' 4")
Square bay, mature outlook, access to kitchen.
- 2.49m x 2.26m (8' 2" x 7' 5")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 2.92m (11' 2" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.67m x 2.16m (8' 9" x 7' 1")
- Coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath.
- Beautifully maintained communal gardens laid in lawns with mature trees, shrubs, tarmac driveway for off-street parking, allocated spaces for visitors.
Travelling from Holywood towards Belmont along the Holywood Road, turn left into Sydenham Avenue and Sycamore Grove is the first on the right hand side.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »