This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Prime Commercial Premises Located Within Close Proximity to QUB, Botanic Gardens & The Ulster Museum
- Shop Floor Circa 300 sq ft
- Access To Communal Kitchen & WC On First Floor
- Shell Finish & Therefore Adaptable To Many Types Of Commercial Uses
Additional Information11 Stranmillis Road is a ground floor unit circa 300sq ft within walking distance of QUB, Botanic Gardens and across the road from the Ulster Museum. As the premises is available shell finish it is adaptable for many types of commercial uses (subject to planning permission) in what is now a thriving part of the Stranmillis Road. Communal use of the first floor kitchen and WC is also included.
Adjacent businesses include Maggie May's, Conor Cafe & Cambridge Barbers.
- SHOP FLOOR
- 8.74m x 3.51m (28' 8" x 11' 6")
Access to rear yard.
- COMMUNAL KITCHEN
- High & low level units, stainless steel sink unit and dining area.
- COMMUNAL WC
- White sink unit.
Turning left onto the Stranmillis Road from University Road number 11 is on the right hand side.
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »