- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning end townhome on larger than average corner plot
- Child friendly cul-de-sac in popular Stonebridge development
- Beautifully presented and modernised throughout
- Extra large enclosed rear garden with feature decking area
- Large converted timber outhouse currently in use as a fully functional salon with heating and electrics
- May also be used as a ready made home office or garden bar
- Three generous bedrooms with integrated storage
- Lounge with fabulous feature brick fireplace and wood burner
- Large modern fitted kitchen with dining area
- Family bathroom and downstairs wc
- Exceptional turn-key home, ideal for young families and first time buyers
Skyline are proud to present to the market this exceptional end townhouse on an extensive corner site with larger than average gardens. Enjoying a child friendly cul-de-sac position within the popular Stonebridge development in Conlig, the home enjoys easy access to the shops and amenities of both Newtownards & Bangor, while providing easy commuter routes to Belfast. The home is immaculately presented throughout, with the ground floor accommodation comprising of a spacious front lounge with feature brick fireplace and wood burning stove, modern fitted kitchen with dining area, and a downstairs W/C. To the first floor are three generous bedrooms with integrated storage and a contemporary family bathroom. Externally, the property benefits from a front lawn with side by side off street parking for two cars. To the rear is an extensive fence enclosed garden in lawn with feature decking area and timber storage shed. There is also a large fully insulated shed with heating and electrics, currently in use as a fully functional salon, but could also as easily be used as a home office or bar. By far one of the best of its type in the area, and with new Starplan bedroom furniture included in the sale price, this modern turn key home will be in high demand from first time buyers and young families seeking spacious, comfortable yet affordable accommodation. Early viewing essential.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Composite door, tiled floor
- 4.8m x 3.7m (15' 9" x 12' 2")
Laminate wood floor, feature exposed brick fireplace with cast iron stove, french doors to kitchen
- KITCHEN / DINING
- 4.8m x 3.8m (15' 9" x 12' 6")
Modern shaker style kitchen with excellent range of high and low level storage units, integrated oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood, tiled floor, part tiled walls, spotlights, dining space
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- New white suite
- Hotpress cupboard, attic
- Contemporary white suite, electric shower over bath, fully tiled floor and walls, extractor fan
- BEDROOM 1
- 4.7m x 2.6m (15' 5" x 8' 6")
Laminate wood floor, custom fitted robes with further storage behind, matching vanity unit and bedside cabinets included
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.9m x 2.4m (12' 10" x 7' 10")
Laminate wood floor, custom fitted robes and matching drawer unit included
- BEDROOM 3
- 2.3m x 2.3m (7' 7" x 7' 7")
Laminate wood floor, integrated storage cupboard
- Lawn with off street parking for two cars side by side to the front. Extra large fence enclosed garden to rear in lawn with feature decking area, timber storage shed, fully converted shed (in use as home salon) with insulation, heating and electrics, tap and light
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »