- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended semi detached family home.
- Three excellent bedrooms.
- One generous reception room.
- Extended kitchen / dining.
- Gas central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Enclosed south facing gardens.
An extended semi detached family home that enjoys a prominent south facing position within this established residential location off the Andersonstown Road. Three excellent bedrooms / one generous reception room. Extended kitchen / dining / living area. Luxury white bathroom suite, thermostatically controlled shower unit, Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazed windows / doors / eaves / fascia. Good presentation throughout. Carparking to front. Enclosed, private / secure south facing rear gardens. Walking distance to excellent transport links / Glider Service / main routes and both south and City bound. Well worth inspecting.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Storage understairs, Canadian Oak gas boiler, wood strip floor, gas boiler.
- LOUNGE 12'10 x 11'10 (3.91m x 3.61m)
- Canadian oak wood strip floor, feature brick fireplace with tiled hearth.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 17'9 x 7'4 (5.41m x 2.24m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, downlighters, ceramic tiled floor, 4 ring gas hob, underoven, overhead extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, wine cooler, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, open to;
- EXTENDED LIVING AREA 10'1 x 9'2 (3.07m x 2.79m)
- Wood strip floor, Upvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'5 x 11'2 (3.48m x 3.40m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'0 x 9'6 (3.35m x 2.90m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'1 x 7'5 (2.77m x 2.26m)
- Built-in robes.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit, feature chrome shower head, shower screen, low flush w.c, wash hadn basin, vanity unit, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, downlighters.
- Carparking, tarmac area to front while enclosed, private and south facing rear gardens, neat lawns, fencing, outside lights, neat flagging and paviours, access to side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »