This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Contemporary Individually Designed Property Extending to 3600 sq ft
- 4 Reception Rooms with Spacious First Floor Reception Suite
- 4 Generous Bedrooms Including Master and Guest Bedroom Ensuites
- Study Suitable as 5th Bedroom if Preferred
- Superb Kitchen Fitted with German Units and Neff Appliances
- Fully Equipped Utility Room
- Detailed Specification Including 'Junckers' Flooring Porcelain Tiling and Low Voltage Lighting
- Extensive Use Internal Woods Including Bespoke Maple Interior Doors
- Cinema Surround Sound System and Opus Sound System
- Zoned Oil Fired Heating with Underfloor and Myson Thermostatically Controlled Radiators
- Pressurised Water System
- Intruder Alarm, Broadband and Sky Installations
- NHBC 10 Year Guarantee Registered February 2006
- Integral Garage and Parking for Numerous Vehicles
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Very Private Mature Gardens Bordering Woodland in Portavo Estate
Additional InformationThis striking detached property combines contemporary design with a magnificent specification in a very private setting.
Conceived by an architect for an architect, attention to detail is evident at every turn.
The accommodation, which extends to 3600 sq ft over two floors, is extremely versatile and features a superb first floor reception/entertaining suite with everyday living space on the ground floor. Four generous bedrooms are accompanied by a study which could be a fifth bedroom, master and guest bedrooms have both en-suite facilities.
A German kitchen, Junckers flooring, Opus sound system and surround cinema sound are just a few of the features which make this such an outstanding property.
The gardens border the Portavo Estate and the stone wall and wooded aspect are the perfect backdrop and outlook for one of the finest homes in the locality.
Stockbridge Park is a cul-de-sac just off the Warren Road approximately 1.5 miles from Donaghadee town centre and five minutes drive from Bangor. Golf, sailing and award winning restaurants are all at hand making this the ideal residential retreat.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Tiled floor, low voltage lighting.
- with separate wc and wash hand basin, tiled floor and walls, towel radiator, low voltage lighting.
- DINING ROOM:11' 9" x 10' 9" (3.58m x 3.28m)
- 'Junckers' solid beech flooring, low voltage lighting with glazed double doors to hall.
- KITCHEN:15' 0" x 12' 0" (4.57m x 3.66m)
- Extensive range of 'Schuller Nextline' German units with polished stone work tops, 'Franke' stainless steel double sink, 'Neff' gas hob and integrated ovens, stainless steel extractor hood, American fridge freezer, 'Neff' dishwasher, floor tiling, low voltage lighting, open sound system with wall mounted speakers. Open plan to:-
- FAMILY ROOM:13' 9" x 11' 9" (4.19m x 3.58m)
- 'Junckers' solid beech flooring, low voltage lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:9' 0" x 7' 9" (2.74m x 2.36m)
- Tiled floor, high and low level units with stainless steel sink unit and stone work tops, access to garage.
- MASTER BEDROOM:17' 9" x 14' 10" (5.41m x 4.52m)
- Including range of contemporary built-in furniture, French window to garden, low voltage lighting.
- ENSUITE WET ROOM:
- Porcelain tiled floor and walls, Aqualisa shower, wc, wash hand basin, towel radiator.
- GUEST BEDROOM:15' 0" x 13' 9" (4.57m x 4.19m)
- 'Junckers' solid beech flooring, walk-in wardrobe, low voltage lighting.
- ENSUITE WET ROOM:
- Power shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin, towel radiator, porcelain tiled floor and walls.
- STUDY/BEDROOM (5):13' 0" x 9' 9" (3.96m x 2.97m)
- 'Junckers' beech flooring, low voltage lighting, door to garden.
- Maple staircase to first floor.
- 'Junckers' beech flooring, low voltage lighting.
- FAMILY LOUNGE:20' 0" x 18' 3" (6.1m x 5.56m)
- 'Junckers' beech flooring, basket grate fire with gas appliance and granite hearth, cinema surround sound system, door to balcony overlooking rear garden.
- FORMAL LOUNGE:23' 6" x 20' 0" (7.16m x 6.1m)
- 'Lanyon' sandstone fireplace with granite hearth and gas fire, open sound system, 'Junckers' beech flooring, display niches, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (3):15' 3" x 12' 0" (4.65m x 3.66m)
- Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (4):14' 0" x 12' 0" (4.27m x 3.66m)
- Leading to eaves storage facility.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with Aqualisa shower, wc with concealed cistern, vanitory unit in polished stone with storage, linen closet with pressurised water system.
- INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE
- Very private site with landscaped mature gardens to front and rear (rear bounded by stone wall onto wooded area of Portavo Estate). Parking at front of house for at least four cars. Large paved terrace area to rear with BBQ/gazebo roofed area to lower patio.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 8 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views