- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fabulous semi-detached property located just off the bustling Ormeau Road
- No onward chain and beautifully presented throughout
- Extended to offer well-proportioned bedrooms and open plan living space
- Welcoming entrance hall with access to a modern downstairs shower room
- Fantastic open plan kitchen, living and dining room
- Utility area with plumbing for a washing machine
- Three well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Low maintenance, spacious and private rear garden
- Double gates to the rear providing off-street parking
- Front garden with a selection of plants & shrubs
- Superb location with a first class range of local amenities
Additional InformationHey Jude!
This wonderful semi-detached home located just off the bustling Ormeau Road will appeal to a wide range of buyers who want a first class location with an excellent range of local amenities. The property has been extended to offer fabulous open plan living space, well-proportioned bedrooms and two bathrooms making for an appealing prospect. Further more there is no onward chain that should make for an easy move to your new home.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with access to a modern shower room, a spacious living room that is open plan to a fantastic kitchen/diner and a utility area with plumbing for a washing machine. Upstairs comprises a spacious landing, three double bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite.
To the front there is a garden with a nice selection of plants & shrubs. To the rear there is a private and low maintenance garden with double gates giving you access to off-street parking.
The property is ideally between the Ravenhill and Ormeau Road and is within easy walking distance to Stranmillis making shopping, eating out, universities and parks all very easily accessible. There is regular local transport into the city centre.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room
- Utility Area
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »