- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Extended Semi Detached Family Home in Prime Residential Location
- Convenient Location Close to the Increasingly Popular Ormeau Road & Range of Local Schools
- Living Room & Family Room
- Superb Extended Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances & Island Unit
- Separate Utility Room & Adjoining WC Facility
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Deluxe Modern Bathroom
- South Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows, uPVC Sash Windows to front
- Gas Central Heating
Additional InformationAn exceptional extended semi detached home that has been renovated and modernised to an excellent standard throughout. The present owner has taken care to retain many original features yet presenting a modern high quality interior. In addition to rewiring, replumbing and wood treatment, the property has been extended to incorporate a utility room and ground floor wc facility, new doors (both internal and external), redecoration, a new solid oak kitchen with integrated appliances and a superb modern bathroom suite.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor, a wood panelled reception hallway, two spacious reception rooms, an excellent extended modern kitchen, utility room and ground floor WC. Upstairs are four very well proportioned bedrooms and a magnificent modern bathroom. In addition the property benefits from Phoenix gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and a delightful south westerly facing rear garden.
- Hardwood front door with feature glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, panelled walls. Hardwood door and glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden floor, panelled walls, plate rack, understairs storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.76m (13' 7" x 12' 4")
(at widest points). Wooden floor, bay window, picture rail, marble fireplace with granite hearth and wood burning stove.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.3m (12' 4" x 10' 10")
(at widest points). Fireplace with wooden surround, cast iron inset and slate hearth, picture rail, wooden floor. Doors and glazing to . . .
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM:
- 5.26m x 5.11m (17' 3" x 16' 9")
Excellent range of wooden high and low level units, work surfaces, five ring Belling gas hob, integrated Belling oven, stainless steel splash back, integrated fridge freezer. Island unit with units and work surface, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, radiator covers, Velux windows, low voltage spotlights, uPVC door to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.44m x 1.5m (8' 0" x 4' 11")
(at widest points). High gloss range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
First Floor Return
- Access to roofspace/4th bedroom/home office, panelled walls.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.11m (9' 0" x 6' 11")
Wooden floor, picture rail.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, feature bath, tiled shower with feature drencher shower head, vanity unit with wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, uPVC panelled ceiling, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.61m x 4.14m (18' 5" x 13' 7")
(at widest points, into bay). Sanded and varnished floor boards, picture rail, bay window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.3m (13' 0" x 10' 10")
(at widest points). Sanded and varnished floor boards, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (4)/HOME OFFICE:
- 5.23m x 3.91m (17' 2" x 12' 10")
(at widest points). Wooden floor, Velux window, storage into eaves.
- Driveway parking to front with paved patio and beds in pebbles and bushes, boundary wall, railings and painted fence. Private and enclosed rear gardens in lawns with patio/sitiing area, boundary hedging and fencing, wooden shed with power, outside light and tap. Covered bin and bike store to side.
Heading out of town on Ormeau road through traffic lights at Rosetta, take next on right hand side into St Johns Avenue.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »