- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Semi-Detached Villa In Edenderry Village
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms Including Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Quartz Worktops Open Plan To Dining Area
- Spacious Lounge With Fireplace
- Family Bathroom
- Ground Floor WC
- Front & Enclosed Rear Garden
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Floored Roof Space
- Popular & Sought After Semi-Rural Location Close To Belfast City Centre & Main Arterial Routes
- Internal Viewing Recommended To Appreciate What This Home Has To Offer
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this exceptionally well-appointed semi-detached property located in the semi-rural Edenderry development of South Belfast. The property benefits from a quiet cul-de-sac, offering ease of access to Belfast City Centre, main arterial routes including Belfast Outer Ring, with shopping easily accessible at Forestside and Tesco at Newtownbreda.
Internally, the property offers adaptable accommodation throughout, with the ground floor comprising of living room, a modern kitchen open plan to dining area, conservatory, and ground floor WC. The first floor provides three bedrooms with an ensuite and family bathroom.
Externally, the property offers parking to the front and an enclosed rear garden.
Likely to be of interest to the professional couple or young family. Viewing is by appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood front door and double glazed side panels leading to:
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid wood floor. Cloakroom with WC and sink.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.37m x 3.66m (17' 7" x 12' 0")
Slate fireplace and hearth with cast iron inset. Solid wooden floor.
- KITCHEN / DINING ROOM:
- 6.15m x 3.53m (20' 2" x 11' 7")
Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units. Black Quartz work surfaces. Double drainer sink with mixer taps. Integrated washing machine and dishwasher plus fridge freezer and double oven. 5 ring gas hob and extractor fan. Solid wooden floor. French doors leading to:
- 3.68m x 3.23m (12' 1" x 10' 7")
Tiled floor. uPVC door to rear.
- Access to floored roof space with light. Shelved hot press with copper cylinder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.44m x 3.23m (17' 10" x 10' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner electric shower. Low flush WC. Sink unit with storage and mirrored cabinet.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.51m (12' 5" x 11' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 2.82m (9' 4" x 9' 3")
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and telescopic hand shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls. Wood effect floor.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Gardens to front and rear. Patio area. Ample off street parking. Shed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »