This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow In Popular Bangor West Location
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, With One On Ground Floor
- Large open Plan Lounge With Feature Multi-Fuel Stove, Open Plan To Dining Area
- Well Fitted Kitchen With Range Of High And Low Level Units& Integrated Oven, Hob & Fridge/Freezer
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite On Ground Floor / Phoenix Gas Heating System
- Double Glazed / Generous Gardens To Front & Rear / Tarmac Off Street Parking
- Elevated Views To Front & Rear With Some Sea Glimpses To Front
- LETTING CONDITIONS - NO PETS / NO SMOKERS / NO STUDENTS / NO DHSS
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer to the market this well presented semi detached chalet bungalow situated in a popular Bangor West location, available to let mid December 2016 at £575 per month plus rates The property is finished to a high standard throughout with three well proportioned bedrooms, one on the ground floor as well as a ground floor bathroom. There is also a good sized lounge with feature multi-fuel stove, open plan through to a dining area, and a well fitted kitchen and separate utility room. Outside there are generous gardens to the front and rear with edged lawns. Benefiting from elevated views to the front and rear as well as some sea glimpses to the front, early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, single panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring, BT point
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 7.62m x 3.43m (25' 0" x 11' 3")
Hole-in-wall style fireplace with chinese slate hearth and cast iron inset, fuel stove, laminate flooring, two double panelled radiators, two picture windows, views over garden, sea glimpses to front
- 4.88m x 2.91m (16' 0" x 9' 7")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, high and low level fitted cupboards, roll edged worktops, ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor fan, stainless steel double oven, integrated fridge freezer, part tiled walls, fully tiled floors, double panelled radiator, utility area off with gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, ducted for tumble dryer
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 2.8m (11' 2" x 9' 2")
Single panelled radiator
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with thermostatically controlled shower over, fully tiled walls and floors, heated towel rail, extractor
- Landing with storage cupboards and eaves storage areas
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.12m x 3.42m (13' 6" x 11' 3")
Single panelled radiator, access to eaves storage
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.06m x 2.81m (10' 0" x 9' 3")
Single panelled radiator
- South facing rear garden in lawn with concrete paths. To front in lawns and tarmac driveway.
Plastic facias and soffits.
From Springhill Road at the top of the hill, turn in to Springhill Avenue. Take the first left in to Springhill Heights and No.11 is along on the left.
(in last 30 days)
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »