This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Chalet in a Quiet Residential Location
- Lounge with Brick Fireplace and Gas Fire
- Dining Open Plan to Kitchen
- Three First Floor Bedrooms - One With Built-in Furniture
- Shower Room with White Suite / Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking / Gardens to Front and Generous to Rear
Additional InformationWell maintained and presented semi-detached chalet within this popular residential location. Internally the property offers spacious accommodation comprising ground floor cloakroom, lounge with double doors to dining/kitchen, three first floor bedrooms – one with built-in furniture and a shower room. Outside there is a generous driveway and gardens to front and generous and private to rear. Benefiting from double glazing, recently installed kitchen and shower room added to tasteful décor, make this a home ready to move into.
Offering ease of access to local schools, shops and churches and also to the ring road for the commuter. Bloomfield shopping centre and Bangor town centre are a short car ride away.
This property will appeal to a wide variety of purchasers and internal viewing is a must to appreciate all it has to offer.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Under stairs storage.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, laminate wood flooring, extractor fan.
- LOUNGE:13' 6" x 14' 2" (4.11m x 4.32m)
- Brick fireplace with tiled hearth and wood mantle, piped for gas fire, recessed down lighting, double doors to:
- KITCHEN/DINING:20' 9" x 10' 4" (6.32m x 3.15m)
- One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, range of high and low level units including glass fronted display cabinet, built in under oven and ceramic hob unit, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for dishwasher, housing for fridge/freezer, wine rack, wall tiling, laminate wood flooring, sliding patio doors to garden.
- Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (1):13' 6" x 10' 8" (4.11m x 3.25m)
- BEDROOM (2):11' 0" x 7' 0" (3.35m x 2.13m)
- BEDROOM (3):10' 6" x 8' 5" (3.2m x 2.57m)
- Including built-in robes with cupboards over.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising vanitory basin with mixer tap and storage under, low flush wc, large shower cubicle with independent electric Mira shower unit.
- Tarmac driveway with ample off road parking. Front garden in lawns and flowerbeds. Enclosed and generous rear garden laid out in lawns, flowerbeds, mature trees, paved patio area and decked area.
(in last 30 days)
99th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »