- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Red Brick Semi - Detached Home
- Three Excellent Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Good Sized Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Substantial, Private South Facing Garden
- Detached Garage, Driveway
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed
- Ideal For The Growing Family
- Convenient Location Close To Many Amenities
Located just off the Upper Lisburn Road, this beautiful semi - detached property is an ideal home for the growing family. The bright and spacious accommodation comprises two reception rooms, large fitted kitchen, three excellent bedrooms and shower room. Externally there is a private south facing garden to rear in lawn with patio area, detached garage, front garden and driveway providing ample off street parking. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing are both in place. Located close to many leading schools, excellent transport links and the shops and restaurants of the Lisburn Road, viewing is recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door with glass panels.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Storage under stairs.
- LOUNGE 4.11m x 3.56m (13'6 x 11'8)
- Feature bay window.
- LIVING ROOM 3.56m x 3.25m (11'8 x 10'8)
- KITCHEN 5.03m x 2.95m (16'6 x 9'8)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel extractor fan, recessed spotlighting.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Access to fully floored roof space via slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM ONE 4.45m x 3.25m (14'7 x 10'8)
- Feature bay window.
- BEDROOM TWO 3.56m x 2.95m (11'8 x 9'8)
- BEDROOM THREE 2.54m x 2.21m (8'4 x 7'3)
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising walk in shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C.
- Beautiful south facing garden to rear surrounded by mature shrubs & trees, patio area. Detached garage. Garden in lawn to front. Driveway providing off street parking.
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »