- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Luxury turn-key bay fronted semi detached home
- Modern highly sough after Shorelands Development
- Coastal location with partial sea views
- Three bedrooms with master en-suite
- Spacious lounge with feature coal fire
- Modern open plan kitchen with dining area
- Contemporary family bathroom + downstairs wc
- Generous well presented gardens to front and rear
Skyline are pleased to offer this immaculately presented semi detached home located within the recently constructed and highly sought after Shorelands development facing the beach in Cloughey. This larger than average bay fronted semi detached home extends to circa 1200 sq ft to include lounge, kitchen with dining area, downstairs wc, family bathroom and three generous bedrooms with master en-suite shower room. The property benefits from sea views to the upper rear aspect and has generous well maintained gardens to front and rear. This high specification home requires nothing further to do than move in and enjoy and will be attractive to a range of potential buyers. Early viewing highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- uPVC glazed door with side panel, laminate wood floor, under stair storage
- 5.69m x 3.48m (18'8 x 11'5)
Laminate wood floor, feature coal fire with decorative surround, bay window
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- White suite, fully tiled, extractor fan
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA
- 5.66m x 3.96m (18'7 x 13'0)
Modern fitted kitchen comprising good range of high and low level units with under and over lighting, LED kick board mood lighting, laminate worktops, integrated oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and wine cooler, recess for fridge freezer, tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed spot lights, patio doors to garden.
- Hot press cupboard, floored attic with light
- 2.03m x 2.03m (6' 8" x 6' 8")
Three piece white suite, fully tiled floor and walls, extractor fan
- BED 1
- 4.5m x 3.63m (14'9 x 11'11)
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- 2.11m x 1.85m (6' 11" x 6' 1")
White suite, shower cubicle with mains power unit, fully tiled floor and walls, extractor fan
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.338m x 3.12m (10' 11" x 10' 3")
- BED 3
- 3.15m x 2.46m (10'4 x 8'1)
- Paviour driveway to front with lawn garden and open porch. Fence enclosed rear garden in lawn and paved patio, tap and light, sea views
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
84th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »