- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 2 Reception, 3 Bedrooms (1 en suite), Kitchen, Shower Room
- Electric Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Modern Appliances
- Sun Awning (Remote Control)
- Balcony with spectacular views over Shimna River to the Mournes
- Communal car parking
- Within 100 yards of Main Street
Stunning views across Newcastle to the Mourne Mountains set this property apart from most others. The duplex design provides living accommodation on both floors with each reception room enjoying the benefit of the spectacular views. Private parking, and a very convenient central location further enhance the attractions of this unique property.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Hall:
- Stairs to apartment.
- First Floor
- Oak polished floor, cloak cupboard, under stair storage cupboard.
- Sitting Room with Gallery above: 14' 4'' x 14' 11'' (4.37m x 4.54m)
- Oak polished floor, feature fireplace with painted surround and stone inset, coal effect electric fire with fan (fireplace not functional). Recessed lighting, television point, telephone point. Sliding patio doors to balcony with spectacular views, retractable sun awning (remote controlled).
- Kitchen: 7' 10'' x 15' 0'' (2.39m x 4.57m) (both widest)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate doors and work surface, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. AEG high level double oven and ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer. Recessed lighting under work-services, television point. Part wall tiling, tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Utility Room/Bedroom (3): 7' 6'' x 13' 6'' (2.28m x 4.11m) (former bedroom)
- High and low level units with laminate doors and work surface, plumbed for washing machine. Laminate floor.
- Bedroom (1): 10' 9'' x 14' 11'' (3.27m x 4.54m) (both widest)
- Television point, laminate floor. Spectacular views.
- Shower Room:
- Large quadrant shower cubicle with thermostat shower and two drench shower heads. Vanity unit with WHB, W.C, heated towel rail. Porcelain wall and floor tiling. Mirrored bathroom cabinet with lights.
- Airing Cupboard
- Stairs to Second Floor
- Bedroom (2) (Master): 13' 8'' x 11' 9'' (4.16m x 3.58m) (to wardrobe)
- Built-in mirror sliding wardrobes, storage cupboards. Telephone point, television point. En suite Shower Room plus Bidet: Comprising W.C, pedestal WHB, bidet, quadrant shower cubicle. Mirrored bathroom cabinet with lighting. Tiled floor, wall tiling.
- Living Room: 15' 0'' x 18' 8'' (4.57m x 5.69m) (both widest)
- Gallery over Living Room. Laminate floor, television point, telephone point. Spectacular views from front and side windows.
- External Balcony:
- Views over Shimna River, Boating Lake and uninterrupted views of the Mourne Mountains.
- Service Charge:
- £75.60 per month.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »